Amir Rasul

I thought we went through this with this kid about a month ago and he re-affirmed his commitment. This again?

Advertisement
Frauden wasted 3 years of Dukes time here. No top notch running back wants to come play for this incompetent coach. Nothing is going to change until this cancer is removed and a capable coaching staff is hired.

No worries about this kid. He seems to be just using our offer as a way to get a name for himself. With these other RBs committed and in good with other good back in FL, he should not be a huge miss. Plus we still have the majority of our backfield coming back the year after next as well.

Frauden wasted 3 years of Dukes time here. No top notch running back wants to come play for this incompetent coach. Nothing is going to change until this cancer is removed and a capable coaching staff is hired.

How ridiculous. His time was so wasted he broke records of some of the all-time top RBs in college and is considered one of the top backs in the draft.

Advertisement

How ridiculous. His time was so wasted he broke records of some of the all-time top RBs in college and is considered one of the top backs in the draft.

And for all his record breaking, he didn't win ****, didn't make All America, etc. Golden ****ed his talent down the drain.

And for all his record breaking, he didn't win ****, didn't make All America, etc. Golden ****ed his talent down the drain.

He was First Team ALL-ACC :based-duke2:

We haven't even started losing on the field yet and kids already looking to jump ship.

:ohlord:

What I mean by wasted is, what had the team accomplished the 3 years he was here. Duke is the reason I went to the games it was fun watching him play.

Advertisement

That is what I ment by wasting the 3 years of his talent.

Trust me, this is just the start. Swag 16 will become Sag16 soon enough. We'll have some OG's stick with us, but i don't expect 50% of the names we see thus far to stick, ESPECIALLY if we repeat a 2014-2015 season.

I'm sure when he is making millions down the road he'll agree it was a waste. Team didn't play well, his time wasn't wasted

If we lose a kid from Coral Gables HS to any other school, we might as well close up shop.

No excuse for that BS.

Advertisement
Lets see who Pyrite has lost out on just in the past 4 yrs:

Sony
Dalvin
Dexter
Jordan
Alex Collins
Jordan C
Brandon Powell

This list alone could make a Hurricanes fan want to slit their wrist.

Losing out on top RB's is what the ***** Pyrite DOES!

No worries about this kid. He seems to be just using our offer as a way to get a name for himself. With these other RBs committed and in good with other good back in FL, he should not be a huge miss. Plus we still have the majority of our backfield coming back the year after next as well.

This

Loser **** right here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back