gogeta4
All-ACC
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2011
- Messages
- 33,031
Do you guys think he can play both ways in college
no....
Do you guys think he can play both ways in college
Wasting time training at wr so much lolno....
looks like thats what he wants to play more.Wasting time training at wr so much lol
IT SAYS HE COMMITTED NEBRASKA![]()
I know that had to fix it. I promise it said Elite Nebraska Amir Sears
Uhh, he’s actually right
Interesting. That's not what I see. Wonder if there's a caching issue somewhere? Its dated 12:53 so it hasn't been edited.Uhh, he’s actually right
Watching the AB video kid looks twitchy as **** but not smooth at all. Like he's working extra hard to go through those drills and like he is still awkward in his body. Which is crazy cause he's already elite and once he's fully grown oh man I don't know what he's going to play but i hope he's doing it in orange and greenThis dude needs to drop the WR **** imo, stick to DB. He does not move like a wr at all he is wasting time there.
He just looks like a corner. Long and gangley (pause).Watching the AB video kid looks twitchy as **** but not smooth at all. Like he's working extra hard to go through those drills and like he is still awkward in his body. Which is crazy cause he's already elite and once he's fully grown oh man I don't know what he's going to play but i hope he's doing it in orange and green