American Heritage vs Chaminade Highlights

Advertisement
That looked like smash mouth football. Chaminade’s highlights were more impressive. What were Thad’s numbers and is he okay after the late injury?

Advertisement
Thad had over 100 yards. It was a great matchup. Physical football. Two really strong defenses. Haven’t heard an update on his injury tho.
very sloppy game. Constant penalties from the opening kickoff and at least 5-6 fumbled snaps. lots of unforced mistakes by both teams which really killed any offensive continuity.
I’ve never seen a game at any level with so many mishandled snaps.

very sloppy game. Constant penalties from the opening kickoff and at least 5-6 fumbled snaps. lots of unforced mistakes by both teams which really killed any offensive continuity.
I’ve never seen a game at any level with so many mishandled snaps.
New QBs and dominant defensive lines will do that. Plus it’s high school football you never know what will happen.

I very rarely subscribe to this arguement...I love the kids that want to play and want the ball (why I couldn't stand burns and his high school sit outs)

But is there any thing chaminade can do to keep some tread on Franklin's tires? It seems extreme...48 carries in ship last year? 30+ last week...
Seems extreme. Hopefully in blowouts they get this kid off field.

Edit: Just saw only 14 last night...What the **** are they doing, give that Franklin kid the ball more lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
I very rarely subscribe to this arguement...I love the kids that want to play and want the ball (why I couldn't stand burns and his high school sit outs)

But is there any thing chaminade can do to keep some tree on Franklin's tires? It seems extreme...48 carries in ship last year? 30+ last week...
Seems extreme. Hopefully in blowouts they get this kid off field.

Edit: Just saw only 14 last night...What the **** are they doing, give that Franklin kid the ball more lol

He got hurt.

Its dumb...and they have the best incoming freshman rb in south florida on that team. They have other guys that can get carries.

James Williams just might be competing with Tae Williams for the starting safety spot next year. If Bubba keeps playing the way he played last night, he’s joining Carter and heading to the NFL

Advertisement
Back