American Heritage at Cypress Bay Game Thread (3PMET ESPN)

LOL @ Canes4life04. I will take that as a compliment coming from you, youngblood. Anyway, why dont you humor us with details as to why my post was the DOAT? Mark G clearly plucks kids from places that are not even remotely close to his area in order to have some sort of competitive advantage. I dont blame him obviously. Its dog eat dog in Broward especially now that U-school is recruiting studs. IIRC, wasnt Frank Martin run out of Dade because of the Miami High debacle or was that Shakey Rodriguez? If it was not FMartin, then I stand corrected.

Canes is a chaminade kid.....i'm guessing hes saying hes a much better "coach" than Martin who seems like just a recruiter.

Coach G runs a good program, quite frankly in hindisght i should of played for him @least my sr year when a few of my boys was on the chaminade team (Beason) and he was poaching our kids.lol

But its pretty blatant what goes on with him..when he made the move to Cy Bay and theirs skill peeps all over the **** field..and that school location and district should have them whiter and lamer than Bayside High with Screech,Zach, Slater and the bunch.

Still though guy does a great job with a program, because some other publics in the area like Boyd Anderson does the same and they cant win sh*t.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back