Ameer Abdullah

I have that ND in Chicago type feel for this game, happy I refrained from wasting the money by going to this one.

Advertisement
This is what the defensive formations have been made for. By getting in the frog stance and playing back 7 yards it allows the DL to get the jump on him and the Lb's time to read where he is going. Its so advanced most of you fools wouldn't understand it.

I will say 60-70% of the yards we given up particularly on the ground are due to f'ed up alignment. I can't tell how many times am looking at the TV and saying they are going to run that way for 15 yards and they do it, or QB draw that way and they do it. Plays where the team is defeated even before the snap. We give teams so much easy yards I have no clue where these guys learnt to coach. I haven't seen Penn St using this either and that's the crazy part. Smh.

I expect a defensive.performance similar to k state. They will be content on spreading us out and running zone,qb optipns, and quick.bubbles with their qb who cant throw. K state did it and gashed us with their back up qb. Plus its an away game...in these games we want to play a large amount of guys and rotate alot. If we dont crowd.the line and do something I haven't seen No Frio do....which is dictate to the o and not be reactive..were in trouble. I fully feel j coley will go full dale! In this game and waste three consecutive series.
At this.point I got neb by 10 at home...and thats after I watched full mcneese game. They have a corch..but he still will kill coley...but we are poorly coached in three facets.

Westerkamp will have a big game...Abdullah is very Duke like. .and Duke does what he wants against our defense. We cause a few turn overs, be stable on specials...abd we got a game/dogfight. That Gregory kid scares me though.. and their dts are good, we gotta get.to the edges with Duke.

It's hard to compare Armstrong to Klein because Klein was a beast in college. He was an extremely productive/efficient QB - I don't know that I can put Armstrong in that category.

Klein??...I'm comparing him to the second stringer that ate No Frio's lunch...you dont hve to be good to tear apart this d...that qb last week was doing things against us..and he wouldnt start at STA or Booker T Washington high school.

If Neb comes out and says f it were good just running the ball..they'll feast...its when teams try to get a little cute...that we might make a few stops here and there..remember now..we play reactionary on defense....we'll send the kitchen sink in the redzone...and give you whatever you want between the 20's. We play defense like a "Temple" team that is just happy to..............make it a game.

This d could be bad ***....has some of the components....Our DC doesnt have that killer instinct or creativity...but hes improving..he's trying. A guy like Tenuta would kill to have guys in our d.....just let Mccord and company loose...**** Thurston is going off right now as they let his chains go...

I will say 60-70% of the yards we given up particularly on the ground are due to f'ed up alignment. I can't tell how many times am looking at the TV and saying they are going to run that way for 15 yards and they do it, or QB draw that way and they do it. Plays where the team is defeated even before the snap. We give teams so much easy yards I have no clue where these guys learnt to coach. I haven't seen Penn St using this either and that's the crazy part. Smh.

AL GROH....

Ive stated this from GOLDEN'S 1ST GAME......i played ol in college and in the run game i automatically look at alignment when watching plays...and i can see where we are outflanked pre snap EVERY TIME...and its simple sh*t..and we would get gash for an easy 5...or an easy 7 yards....just off alignment.

AL Groh's d never worked in the acc..wtf they still running his sh*t for.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back