Ameer Abdullah

rok

Great Poster
There's little doubt in my mind that Nebraska will go for at least 400 yards.

However, he hasn't been running the ball all that well lately.

Ran for 110 yards on 19 carries against Fresno but 57 came on one play.

McNeese bottled him up...17 carries, 54 yards.

Why do I get the feeling he's going to have a career game on Saturday night?

Advertisement

DONOFRIO.JPG

I refuse to believe we are better on D until we can perform well against a team like this on the road, show me something.

Advertisement
He is a great back. If our defense is on the field the whole game and he is getting a lot of touches, there is a very good chance he will make some plays.

He is a great back. If our defense is on the field the whole game and he is getting a lot of touches, there is a very good chance he will make some plays.

Exactly. If they get the lead and convert a lot of 3rd downs he will eventually burn us. Or he could burn us for 80 on his first carry. He's a very good RB, and we haven't been too good stopping very good RBs.

Advertisement
Not a dorito fan but our run D has looked solid. Nebraska best chance to beat us is thru the air, not sure their qb is accurate enough to get the ball to his wr who will be open in our zone coverages.

Our defense is about to get exposed I'm afraid. First and second year players (albeit talented) littering the two-deep is not good.

DE Pierre - Kamalu
NT Huertelou - Jenkins
DE Chickillo - Thomas

LB McCord - Harris
LB Kirby - Grace
LB Perryman - Young
LB Armbrister - Owens

CB Gunter - Elder/AC
CB Burns - Howard
SS Bush - Fentress
FS Crawford - Carter

Our defense is about to get exposed I'm afraid. First and second year players (albeit talented) littering the two-deep is not good.

DE Pierre - Kamalu
NT Huertelou - Jenkins
DE Chickillo - Thomas

LB McCord - Harris
LB Kirby - Grace
LB Perryman - Young
LB Armbrister - Owens

CB Gunter - Elder/AC
CB Burns - Howard
SS Bush - Fentress
FS Crawford - Carter

How many players on McNeese st defense which shut him down outside of that pass can crack this two deep............don't worry I'll wait (Katt Williams vc)

Advertisement

Rok, all you ever do on this board is *****. I hope you man up and eat crow if Nebraska goes for even a yard under 400.

I'll be the first one to say I was wrong if our defense shuts down Abdullah and that offense.

If our offensive gameplay is like that of the Louisville game then I say it could be a possibilty that Nebraska has a good offensive game against us for the simple reason of getting a lot of opportunities and eventually wearing us down. If Coley continues to let Brad run the entire playbook, I think the D fairs well!!

Advertisement
What offense they have a small running QB who's worst than ark st QB.......all they have is Abdullah.....I watch a speedy less talented defense than ours in mcneese st give them fits......if we put up 25 points on offense we win easily

If our offense clicks and we get ahead early, so long as we don't have too many 3 and outs on O, I like our chances. Their offense is not built to play catch-up

What offense they have a small running QB who's worst than ark st QB.......all they have is Abdullah.....I watch a speedy less talented defense than ours in mcneese st give them fits......if we put up 25 points on offense we win easily

5th in the country in total offense.

What I saw wasn't top 5......I watched the entire Mcneese st game because I knew we played them......their not even on Louisville level offensively

Advertisement
Back