Ameer Abdulah

Canesallday09

Recruit
Premium
Old boy made the jets look like they were the canes.. guess I don't feel as bad about his 200+ yards on us last year.[video]https://vine.co/v/edxj95XULeA[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Old boy made the jets look like they were the canes.. guess I don't feel as bad about his 200+ yards on us last year.[video]https://vine.co/v/edxj95XULeA[/video]

Is this player a former Cane? Did he play football in Miami? Why is he mentioned on this board?

Advertisement
i am excited as a lions fan. of course, i was also excited when we drafted jahvid best, mikel leshoure, kevin smith, kevin jones ...

Is this player a former Cane? Did he play football in Miami? Why is he mentioned on this board?

Lol sorry admin I didn't know we couldn't just mention random things on this board.. I just thought some of you would be interested in seeing that clip..

abdullah was obviously the better back then Duke when we played Nebraska. He was fast, strong, and had better vision.

According to the guys on thsi site, Duke was a 1st rounder .

LOL.

Advertisement
abdullah was obviously the better back then Duke when we played Nebraska. He was fast, strong, and had better vision.

LOL.

Guarantee he does the same. Looked identical. LOSER

Duke was out injured.

When Miami played Nebraska, it was clear as day Abdullah was the superior running back. CLEAR AS DAY.

LOL.

Duke was out injured.

When Miami played Nebraska, it was clear as day Abdullah was the superior running back. CLEAR AS DAY.

I agree. I love duke but Abdullah was better.. he's just more physical and just as fast as duke.

LOL.

Duke was out injured.

Put them on the same team, with the same OL. Because Abdullah being patient, planting his foot as he finds the hole, blasting through and zig zaging around the 2nd level was IDENTICAL TO DUKE. IDENTICAL. LOSER.

Advertisement
At least the Jets had LB's in the box and likely made adjustments after that run. Can't say the same for our staff

i am excited as a lions fan. of course, i was also excited when we drafted jahvid best, mikel leshoure, kevin smith, kevin jones ...

I thought Kevin Jones was going to be a beast, whatever happened to him?

FWIW- Browns are supposedly looking at signing Ray Rice because per ESPN- they're not enamored with anyone they have on the roster now. Said it before and will say it again, Duke won't see a second contract in that hellhole. Best case for him is to be released after this year and signed by a team that will know how to use him. And yeah- Abdullah was and still is the better overall back.

Advertisement
FWIW- Browns are supposedly looking at signing Ray Rice because per ESPN- they're not enamored with anyone they have on the roster now. Said it before and will say it again, Duke won't see a second contract in that hellhole. Best case for him is to be released after this year and signed by a team that will know how to use him. And yeah- Abdullah was and still is the better overall back.

LULZ wide reports have said the Browns have multiple and specific special roles for their new toy, Duke Johnson. That is the same quote Jedd Fisch said in the summer of Duke's freshman year and we all saw what happened at BC. Duke is purposely being held out as a precaution because of what they are excited about with him.

LULZ wide reports have said the Browns have multiple and specific special roles for their new toy, Duke Johnson. That is the same quote Jedd Fisch said in the summer of Duke's freshman year and we all saw what happened at BC. Duke is purposely being held out as a precaution because of what they are excited about with him.

Same organization that was excited about Manziel. I'm just repeating what eSECpn was saying yesterday. If you love Duke just pray he gets out of Cleveland healthy enough for someone else to still want him.

You shouldn't feel bad that he got 200+ yards on us because he is good. You should feel bad about it because they kept giving him a ball and our '****** humping a doorknob' DC couldn't stop it.

I still don't know how we didn't put 11 people in the box vs Nebraska

/yea that's right, I said 11

Advertisement
Back