Amazing Celebration video SIAP

Still can't believe the refs flagged them for unsportsmanlike for just showing sheer jubliation.... bullchit.

Advertisement
Incredible. I was a senior in high school last time we beat FSU. Great to have this feeling back man.

Good stuff!! We love you too coach!!

Man, all this dust in my office is making me look like I'm tearing up!!

Man yall cant be posting this kind of stuff when I got people around me. They might think im soft! What a video! I know it keeps being posted..but

Michael Irvin in 1987
Sean Taylor in 2003
McGahee screen pass 2002
UM front 7 performance 1991
Shockey 2000
Braxton Berrios 2017

UM/FSU moments I will never forget as long as I live.

So they forgot to clean your AC filter too? It's amazing how a dirty air filter can make you look like you're crying.

Advertisement
Great video, great win, great perspective from these young men and it really wouldn't surprise me if we bull doze GT. They have to be on cloud 10 right now and they should.

Great video, great win, great perspective from these young men and it really wouldn't surprise me if we bull doze GT. They have to be on cloud 10 right now and they should.

We need to run the table! We got this, just one game at a time mentality and its ours.

Good ****!

c1bea1aafc1b2de735973c1f72957862.gif

Lol not going to lie, this and other post game vid in another thread, got the tears, ahem I mean juices going. So happy for those kids.

Advertisement
Just wish they would have recorded the rest of Richt's speech but I guess maybe that was just for the team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"In my 33 years coaching that may have been the most fun I have ever had" - CMR

Did anyone see the video of him getting on the players digging the Seminole at mid-field? He came in ****ed and told them to get their asses to the locker room. Even shoved one of them! HAHA

Advertisement
Back