Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This jumping into the portal to get a bag or bigger bag **** is lame. I'm all for kids getting paid but not for the games. Maybe they make a rule that if you go back you lose a year of eligibility or something. Imagine TVD jumping in the portal because he wants a Ferrari instead of the BMW he just got. If I were georgia I'd be ****ed off having to deal with this ****. I wonder if they start adding clauses to nils that you pay it all back if you leave to another team.

Advertisement
Everyone at Mims’ HS was saying FSU was a lock to get him and they dropped the ball. Kirby and UGA convinced him to come back. The Miami noise was a troll planted by UGA. I don’t believe that BS but that’s his story.
makes sense that we were never in it. he really never agreed to visit did he?

This jumping into the portal to get a bag or bigger bag **** is lame. I'm all for kids getting paid but not for the games. Maybe they make a rule that if you go back you lose a year of eligibility or something. Imagine TVD jumping in the portal because he wants a Ferrari instead of the BMW he just got. If I were georgia I'd be ****ed off having to deal with this ****. I wonder if they start adding clauses to nils that you pay it all back if you leave to another team.
Coaches been doing it for years. Start there if they want to change something

Kirby didn’t play Justin Fields over Fromm. He’ll roll with Stetson Bennett until the wheels fall off now that they won a national title despite more talented players on the roster. Mims has elite players ahead of him. It was the reason he entered the portal. Kirby ain’t playing a portal hopper who was already a backup unless someone gets injured

Lol, yall do realize, Kirby doesn't have to let him come back, right?

I mean, someone will try that, but do you think for a second that 18-22 yo kids aren't spending a ton of that money the second they get it? There will be not much to pay back. A move like that would definitely scare kids off to other programs.

Advertisement
Lol, yall do realize, Kirby doesn't have to let him come back, right?
They wanted him to stay and then return before he made the decision to come back. That's been well established. He left because he wanted to play. The situation where he doesn't have a spot still remains. I was just responding that Kirby all of a sudden isn't gonna clear a spot for him. He's not benching one of his two entrenched tackles for Mims. Maybe he moves him guard.

i mean we low key got clowned too, right? We have more than a few people on our staff thinking he was getting in the portal to specifically transfer to Miami.
Maybe, but LOW key. He never visited. There wasn't a huge buzz he was coming apart from this board. Meanwhile, you were having FSU reports of a commitment, doubling down with YouTube videos, lots of confident crystal balls, cringe video of Norvell greeting him looking like a middle school girl with a crush. A ton of super overconfidence over there. We may have had a visit set up and cancelled, which happens, but nothing like how FSU made a fool of themselves.

Last edited:
Advertisement
i mean we low key got clowned too, right? We have more than a few people on our staff thinking he was getting in the portal to specifically transfer to Miami.
Nah, perception is everything. I dont even think we had a thread on this guy or ever seen his name mentioned when he was being recruited. Dude was never mentioned by us, UGA reports said we were in it and it was just a pleasant surprise at that point. Then a day or 2 later, FSU name pops up, they have a coach with relationship with him, they are close to his small hometown and they got him on campus. THEN THEY ANNOUNCE HE COMMITTED. At that point they celebrating that he is in bag and already penciling him in, we never even got to check out his 247 profile before that happened, our name was thrown in and it was like 5 star top 10 player, **** yea send it our way..

Didn't Harbaugh just jump in the portal and go back? Yall need to let go off the idea that yall can control these players. Let it go.

Advertisement
This like breaking up with ya girl then going out and finding a new shorty only to realize the box is mid and she clingy af. You see ya old girl out a week later and you realized instantly you’ve made a huge mistake lol
Nah..this is like having a crush on a dime but she always had man. She put u in the friendly zone..her man cheated on her so here’s your chance..you take her out 1x..possibly even have a chance to smash..but you can’t get it up..same night she’s begging At her ex door..FSU truly down bad

Him going back to UGA was the smartest decision he made. Like i said, yall can talk about NIL but a smart player works hard ball out at UGA since they popping and get drafted and you make 50 times what NIL pays in 2 or 3 years. This kid was never gonna make or break our OL, sorry. I got the guys leading the team thats gonna help our players become better in the trenches. And help us recruit players like Mims who come here outa high school.

Advertisement
Nah..this is like having a crush on a dime but she always had man. She put u in the friendly zone..her man cheated on her so here’s your chance..you take her out 1x..possibly even have a chance to smash..but you can’t get it up..same night she’s begging At her ex door..FSU truly down bad
The pain! FSU limp **** special. Ya hate to see it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back