Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free world! Go Canes. Don't forget to buy away game tickets this week!

NotPotato.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Obviously a bummer that he's not coming here but this is demoralizing for FSU and I'm here for it

LMAO!!!!
That semenhole clown show scared him back to GA!!! Lol
He fvcked up when he visited them first! What a horrible impression they must have left to have him essentially say "fvck this I'm going back to Georgia...these people are a bunch of creeps"!!
The semenholes look so bad here it's unbelievable.
I need the tears...they will implode from this.

Advertisement
Angela Bassett Burn GIF
Imagine being married and openly running off with a chick for a couple of days throwing everything you got at her becoming your new piece, but failing to even hit it during the hiatus and having to return to your scorned wife after she jilted you.

That’s FSU’s players and staff this week. They held a national FSU telethon and fundraiser for one player while their own players don’t have NIL deals. All I can think of is the movie “Waiting To Exhale” 😂. I hope they have a total revolt

Advertisement
Yeah talk about the weirdest transfer portal recruitment in awhile. Leaves school because he has 2 NFL high level picks ahead of him at his position, goes on a visit to FSU, "cancels" visit to UM and says he will be back next weekend, goes back to UGA with tail tucked between his legs.

Even if he changes his mind again sometime in the near future, I dont know if I want to go back down this road. Kid is all over the place.

Advertisement
Is there any possible way the NIL deal he signed with has to be paid? FSU paying for his NIL while still attending UGA would be EPIC!!

Advertisement
UGA must have come thru with the money that he needed to not start for 1 more year. Maybe Mims and his family are fools for not having a clue.
Or maybe Mims and his family just procured a lot more NIL money from UGA with this little charade.
So sly as a fox or dumb as a ______? Which animal is considered dumb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back