Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I checked out of the Mims drama for the holiday weekend. When I last checked in it wasn't looking good for Miami. Is there a cliff notes update available that won't require me having to clear my Monday schedule to get caught up on?

Wow so I guess warchant website is gonna be shut down then like they said lol, I feel like Mims saw how that program was being run like amateurs like miami was last year and that guy said I'll rather sit on the bench at UGA than play for that joke FSU

I checked out of the Mims drama for the holiday weekend. When I last checked in it wasn't looking good for Miami. Is there a cliff notes update available that won't require me having to clear my Monday schedule to get caught up on?
Rumors he is visiting Miami this weekend
Multiple teams looking to jump in
USC may get a visit
Georgia trying to get him to stay
FSU insiders say they are in great position
The chick from Top Gun went from a 10 to a 1 in Nile Tears

Advertisement
Rumors he is visiting Miami this weekend
Multiple teams looking to jump in
USC may get a visit
Georgia trying to get him to stay
FSU insiders say they are in great position
The chick from Top Gun went from a 10 to a 1 in Nile Tears
Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

And see we agreed to disagree. And yet here you are being a (insert appropriate insult).

I don't get into "arguments" with people I think make valid points. If you happen to be on the other end of one those arguments it is likely because I think your post is trash.
Well said. Some folks. Smdh

Advertisement
028D65BC-D581-45C3-8CAE-A2BF7956B2CA.jpeg

Advertisement
I believe you just odd he would visit FSU first. Like if he was all set on Miami, then why even mess with FSU or other schools. Anyway, hope he visits and commits or just stays at UGA.
I mean his parents probably begged him to at least consider the best closest options.

So... He went (for them) and the parents pushed HARD, maybe even had him sign something non binding. This is how FSU and all their insiders thought it was in the bag (cause they had the parents locked in) but, in the end he said nah I'm still checkin out Miami because that's really where I would like to go.

The parents have probably been the source for everything, and they are probably telling these reporters what THEY are hoping for and not actually telling anyone where Mims is actually leaning.

Advertisement
We still gotta make sure we have a shot at him. No reason for him to go sit on the bench when he can come compete for a starting spot right away. NIL should provide him enough to fly home when he wants throughout the offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back