Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ya'll overlooking the obvious X factor.

FEAR THE HAT.

👆Coach Prime knows whats up.

My sauces are SOLID, he will announce tomorrow, unless that changes, then he will let the world know of his decision at some point in the future that I can't reveal for obvious reasons.

It's happening.

This kid is going to go to J$U that’s what you are saying haha. Good luck to the young man if that’s his decision.

Ya'll overlooking the obvious X factor.

FEAR THE HAT.

👆Coach Prime knows whats up.

My sauces are SOLID, he will announce tomorrow, unless that changes, then he will let the world know of his decision at some point in the future that I can't reveal for obvious reasons.

It's happening.
72B84288-EF18-4737-A6CE-99ABBBCBA2AA.gif

I see why coaches prefer NFL over college. It must be frustrating having to coddle and entertain young adults who crave the attention and stardom. At least in the NFL all you got to do is sign the guy you choose.
Who recruit these players? And players have way more control in the NFl, plus GMs etc. They jump from job to job just the same. Deal with it

Advertisement
The last thing I was told was he was transferring to come to Miami and there was talk between him and Miami. But this was last Monday. All of that was from UGA side of things. Not sure what’s going on now. But if he goes back I’m sure this person will tell me
You were told correctly and nothing on that end has changed. The chatter about him withdrawing his name from the portal is just his family trying to convince him to stay a bit closer to home. I wouldn’t worry about it. If he keeps his appointment for this weekend then nothing should prevent him from becoming a Cane, as was the plan months ago up until the day he entered the portal.

You were told correctly and nothing on that end has changed. The chatter about him withdrawing his name from the portal is just his family trying to convince him to stay a bit closer to home. I wouldn’t worry about it. If he keeps his appointment for this weekend then nothing should prevent him from becoming a Cane, as was the plan months ago up until the day he entered the portal.
I believe you just odd he would visit FSU first. Like if he was all set on Miami, then why even mess with FSU or other schools. Anyway, hope he visits and commits or just stays at UGA.

This kid is going to go to J$U that’s what you are saying haha. Good luck to the young man if that’s his decision.
BANK ON IT*.

Screenshot_20220417-215927_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Unless of course he changes his mind, because I knew that too. I just can't tell you of course, but trust me I'm right no matter the outcome.

*For you deeply emotionally invested kinda cats, you know I'm joking right? I feel like I need this disclaimer based on my DMs🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
200.gif

Haven't been following every page of this thread but "If he keeps his appointment for this weekend" seems like a pretty big if at this point.

But I'm hopeful!

Advertisement
I believe you just odd he would visit FSU first. Like if he was all set on Miami, then why even mess with FSU or other schools. Anyway, hope he visits and commits or just stays at UGA.
If I had to justify it in any way other than it being legit interest I'd say the fsu visit was just to placate the family that wanted him closer to home.

Advertisement

BANK ON IT*.

View attachment 182430

Unless of course he changes his mind, because I knew that too. I just can't tell you of course, but trust me I'm right no matter the outcome.

*For you deeply emotionally invested kinda cats, you know I'm joking right? I feel like I need this disclaimer based on my DMs🤣🤣🤣

I felt the sarcasm in the first one but wasn’t sure haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back