Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
From Rusty Mansell:

-If you remember in my first post on him on leaving, I mentioned that one source had told me that he may enter and then decide to come back to UGA in the end.

I felt like if he went into the portal , he would be playing some where else.

So with that said, I have had a few phone calls today that tell me he may be considering not leaving after all.

Now as far as talking with him right now, he lost a former high school teammate on Friday and he has put off all recruiting calls and any potential visits for a little bit I am told. As expected that hit him hard, this was someone he knew well at Bleckley County.

So with that I am going to respect his time and not reach out to him or anyone at Bleckley for a day or so.

I do know that FSU felt before Friday he was going to take more visits and sounds like USC was a team, that was expecting to get a visit too.

May 1st is the day, any decision to stay or go would have to be made by then.

Kid ain’t coming here or FSU hahaha

Advertisement
If Mims decides to go back to UGA or if he ruins his career by going to Trailer U I have no doubt MC and crew will go find another one just like him …

If this was the last 3-4 coaches I’d say we HAD to go all out to not lose him but I’m of the mindset now that with the guys we have recruiting we will soon get to the point where we don’t have to worry about losing a certain kid cause we will have 2-3 more just like him already here or on the way…

Advertisement
UGA offered more than $300K. It was never about money for him. He never truly wanted to leave but he wants to play early like he was promised and not mop up duty either
…but he’s not going to start at UGA…

So why would he entertain going back?

Also: If he goes to visit USC, we can blow up the whole “he needs to be close to his family” agenda.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
…but he’s not going to start at UGA…

So why would he entertain going back?

Also: If he goes to visit USC, we can blow up the whole “he needs to be close to his family” agenda.
He is a middle Georgia boy that loves Georgia and he see how they put olinemen in the NFL. The issue for Georgia is Matt Luke isn’t the oline coach anymore. And I was never told distance was an issue from my source at UGA. Only that Matt Luke promised him early playing time. But he loves Georgia

Ya'll overlooking the obvious X factor.

FEAR THE HAT.

👆Coach Prime knows whats up.

My sauces are SOLID, he will announce tomorrow, unless that changes, then he will let the world know of his decision at some point in the future that I can't reveal for obvious reasons.

It's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back