Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
1D6B6A60-4003-4A6D-A739-34887B87109D.jpeg

Advertisement
I was just poking around the FSU thread on Mims. Really curious to hear the "behind the scenes" on this one. Newberg keeps alluding to "things changing" today and they will explain it when they can...

At this point I am more interested in @LeedsCane 's story and Newberg's than what the kid actually does....

This 1000%. They’re so desperate to get something positive out there to that fan base that they’re jumping the gun on their reporting.

At this point I just want to see the kid pick any other school to see their writers take a huge L on this.
More on the latter.

If you look at the big picture, I believe that the UM visit was scheduled first. Then F$U "settled" for the mid-week, thinking they would lock him in, but I don't know that the family completely understood the logistics.

Again, the F$U websites fugged this up with the premature report, and then the constant "this visit could last until Saturday or Sunday or Monday" nonsense.

Also, look at Brandon Sonnone spinning the various nonsense about "Miami was never in it" (even though we had a visit on the books), then "but Miami could get back in it if this lasts long enough" (even though we had a visit on the books) [see his tweet earlier in this thread].

Yes, the whole "distance" thing was AAAAALLLLLLWAYS known. It wasn't some surprise shocker that came out of nowhere.

Advertisement
Not only that… Memphis Mike is gonna get dragged badly especially after the whole Hunter saga as well…
Didn’t the Rivals guys who put out the initial “commitment” story also say they were so confident in their report that they would shut down the site if they got their story wrong? That’s going to be fun to watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back