Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No way to spin it, he obviously is seriously considering FSU. Everyone here laughed it off when it was said he was going.

Shame he won't be at the Spring game. That was going to be a serious recruiting tool. All the past greats that are going to be there in support could've had words with him.

Guess we'll see where it goes from here. All kinds of stuff bouncing around about it.

Anybody who criticizes Ruiz can GTFO!
For years we’ve languished with a cheap-*** program wishing we had someone or some network help us compete with the shadowy money bag dropping schools. Now we have people who’ve stepped up.

This is the cost of it. It’s their dime. I’m just thankful to be in the position we’re finding ourselves in because of them and others who decided to do something.

Advertisement
Would’ve been a good thread for him to pass over
Which reminds me…

3611D157-0E9C-4435-B121-9A36B18CC298.gif

Advertisement
For years we’ve languished with a cheap-*** program wishing we had someone or some network help us compete with the shadowy money bag dropping schools. Now we have people who’ve stepped up.

This is the cost of it. It’s their dime. I’m just thankful to be in the position we’re finding ourselves in because of them and others who decided to do something.
Right! This is absolutely what I said! I 1 million percent agree with ur statement @RVACane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back