Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Million Dollar Man Laugh GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont really care either way, but theres an obvious difference between people going out of their way to laude an in state rival and trash our program compared to what i said. If you can't see the not so subtle difference, I don't know what to tell you
Yeah I agree. I replied twice to you because I sent this first reply after only reading the first line. Oh well.

They didn’t know that beforehand though? Lol, I’m confused? Or did they not intend to stay in Tally as long as they did?

More on the latter.

If you look at the big picture, I believe that the UM visit was scheduled first. Then F$U "settled" for the mid-week, thinking they would lock him in, but I don't know that the family completely understood the logistics.

Again, the F$U websites fugged this up with the premature report, and then the constant "this visit could last until Saturday or Sunday or Monday" nonsense.

Also, look at Brandon Sonnone spinning the various nonsense about "Miami was never in it" (even though we had a visit on the books), then "but Miami could get back in it if this lasts long enough" (even though we had a visit on the books) [see his tweet earlier in this thread].

Yes, the whole "distance" thing was AAAAALLLLLLWAYS known. It wasn't some surprise shocker that came out of nowhere.

Advertisement
Apparently one of his high school teammates died this morning and that's why Noles say he left with no interviews. I saw the article of the crash, but don't know how inter-related that is to Mims lack on interview or commitment

Last edited:
Yes that would be more accurate but I put Coral Gables because Cribby posted “Mom wants to see coral gables to make sure there’s not dead bodies on every corner from all the homicides like the FSU coaches have said.”

Agree 💯 about finding trouble, we’ve had countless prospects leave Miami for a “better environment” to only get in worse trouble there
Average cost of a home in Coral Gables is probably a cool mil and coaches tell people how dangerous it is…. Good lord, and I thought I was gullible.

Advertisement
Apparently one of his high school teammates died this morning and that's why Noles say he left with no interviews. I saw the article of the crash, but don't know how inter-related that is to Mims lack on interview or commitment

Could be why he canceled the visit to Miami also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back