Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is Newberg’s response when someone asked why he thinks Miami isn’t in it for Mims anymore lol

View attachment 182148
Spring Satisfying GIF by STIHL USA

Advertisement
Think I read somewhere in this thread that Mim's momma has never flown or is scared to. If I'm part of the NIL brain trust, I'm putting together a presentation for them showing how he can be compensated enough to be able to buy his parents private transportation to our games as needed for the next two years. Think John Madden or something like that on a smaller scale. Bring Uber or Lyft on as a sponsor partner LoL

Can you elaborate why their rivals site was so confident he committed? They had to think that for a reason.
Their rivals site is ran by idiots. Nothing about a kid showing up and commiting in two hours makes sense . The biggest decision for your future and you walk on campus and commit? Ok. Secondly even if he had committed you put the staff in harms way, now other teams known this is serious and they start making calls to mom. Either way it’s idiotic.

Most of these portal kids go home and wait a few days or a week before commiting. Even if they know where they’re going. We’ve had that happen with our last few gets and are about to have another one soon. Fsu was recruiting him like a HS kid and trying to force him into a decision on his visit. With transfers it rarely works that way. He could go home and decide he’s going there Monday , but if he starts going on more visits that’s not good for them. Just like I said it wouldn’t be with Mesidoor / USC. It also makes no business sense to make one visit unless you know it’s likely your best offer.

This is why it’s better to just keep quiet , there was no positive.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Think I read somewhere in this thread that Mim's momma has never flown or is scared to. If I'm part of the NIL brain trust, I'm putting together a presentation for them showing how he can be compensated enough to be able to buy his parents private transportation to our games as needed for the next two years. Think John Madden or something like that on a smaller scale. Bring Uber or Lyft on as a sponsor partner LoL
Scared to Fly???...."Momma Mims"....I got you....
04DFE94C-B0AA-43EF-A00E-090F354AB314.gif

Camping world! Marcus needs to make it happen. Put their *** on a bus with food and drinks and get them to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol these dudes write paragraphs and paragraphs when they should just put “I have no idea”
I would genuinely wake up in a cold sweat every night if I had his job.

He's incapable of saying "I have no idea". Instead he has to conjure out mealy-mouthed sentences to make it look like he knows what an 18 (to 22 these days with the transfer portal) year old is thinking so he can keep the gig rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back