Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean you’ve been hoping he doesn’t come right? so you can say your right…

Reverse psychology! I want him to be a Cane like any true fan but you aren’t going to see me hyping it up without substance of it actually happening. After 20 years of recruiting you learn to just have fun with it cause we have unfortunately been burned way more often than won battles like this.

Let’s hope he visits

This is Newberg’s response when someone asked why he thinks Miami isn’t in it for Mims anymore lol

5B646E08-7432-4756-A784-9A71244F7538.jpeg

I’m too dumb and lazy but it would be great if someone put together the crime stats of Coral Gables vs Trailerhassee

It’s not really apples to apples because when you go to FSU you spend all your time in Tallahassee. When you go to Miami, you certainly aren’t in Coral Gables all the time. Gables vs Tally is no comparison though, Coral Gables is much “safer” from a statistics standpoint.

Advertisement
Why? Do our players only stay in CG? An honest comparison would be Tallahassee vs Miami.

Point blank though, if you're looking for trouble, you'll find it.
Yes that would be more accurate but I put Coral Gables because Cribby posted “Mom wants to see coral gables to make sure there’s not dead bodies on every corner from all the homicides like the FSU coaches have said.”

Agree 💯 about finding trouble, we’ve had countless prospects leave Miami for a “better environment” to only get in worse trouble there

Advertisement
Anyone think he shows up tomorrow?

No his last visit lingered on and Sunday is Easter so I am going to say its not gonna happen tomorrow, but since he didnt commit I do think he will have more visits, just not sure its Miami.

No his last visit lingered on and Sunday is Easter so I am going to say its not gonna happen tomorrow, but since he didnt commit I do think he will have more visits, just not sure its Miami.
Fill us in

It’s not really apples to apples because when you go to FSU you spend all your time in Tallahassee. When you go to Miami, you certainly aren’t in Coral Gables all the time. Gables vs Tally is no comparison though, Coral Gables is much “safer” from a statistics standpoint.
Agreed. Said Coral Gables because of Cribby’s original post. Anyhow I’m sure If you do a per capita comparison Miami comes out ahead. Either way it’s all BS and if given the opportunity Mario will overcome all those narratives

Advertisement
Cribby, Ruiz, and Dannyboy all seem to think the plan is for him to visit next week. Things obviously change like him not visiting this week. I think the positive from that is we can put the full court press on instead of having a bunch of other recruits and the spring game happening at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back