Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
20220415_170801.jpg

Advertisement
He left because Matt Luke promised him early playing time.

Looks like he did play a respectable amount for a FR OL in the SEC, especially at a top program. If he was good enough to be UGAs starting LT, he'd be UGAs starting LT. I am guessing things weren't trending in that direction for him. He's still a great prospect, but I think all the excitement over him is a wee bit ahead of itself. I wouldn't blow our NIL wad on him.

And yet that's what's likely to happen.

It's Easter weekend. If you want mom to drive down, it's gonna take a bit more time to arrange.

I mean that's completely understandable but the timetable, including the one mentioned on here by the guys who are in the know, was always for a visit this weekend.

Something definitely got derailed on our end at some point since he went public with the transfer portal entry.

I mean that's completely understandable but the timetable, including the one mentioned on here by the guys who are in the know, was always for a visit this weekend.

Something definitely got derailed on our end at some point since he went public with the transfer portal entry.

Yeah, F$U fugged things up.

Look, thinks change quickly. "The timetable"...as previously mentioned by the guys who are in the know...it changed. Let's just accept it and move on.

You never saw me say "next week" until the last hour or two. Because that's when "next week" became more realistic.

Advertisement

True. A visit starting Friday even without the Noles kidnapping was always gonna include a potential conflict with getting back home for Easter. Specifically if they were gonna drive.

Looks like he did play a respectable amount for a FR OL in the SEC, especially at a top program. If he was good enough to be UGAs starting LT, he'd be UGAs starting LT. I am guessing things weren't trending in that direction for him. He's still a great prospect, but I think all the excitement over him is a wee bit ahead of itself. I wouldn't blow our NIL wad on him.
He played in mop up duty. That’s not what he wanted. Georgia tried desperately to keep him and offered him a nice financial package to stay. That alone should tell you want they think of him. Also if Matt Luke was still the oline coach he would still be at UGA

Yeah, F$U fugged things up.

Look, thinks change quickly. "The timetable"...as previously mentioned by the guys who are in the know...it changed. Let's just accept it and move on.

You never saw me say "next week" until the last hour or two. Because that's when "next week" became more realistic.

kids who cancel a visit rarely make it to campus at a later date. let's hope that's not the case.

Advertisement
All I said was that it’s not a big deal for Alex Ruiz to reveal that a trip got cancelled and that he gave that info to one of his boys, DBC to share.

Like who cares. If Mario had a big problem with it, I doubt very seriously that Ruiz would be venturing outside of that.

I agreed to disagree. I didn’t get confirmation from you.
This

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back