Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point only Mims and his family truly knows what is going on, everything we hear is conjecture.
If he has chosen fsu, the decision was not a business or professional development decision as there is no question that Miami has better coaching and offers more money. Truth be said I questioned the logic of him leaving Georgia. He is extraordinarily gifted and could possibly break into the starting lineup next year so why not stay.
There may be personal issues which we are not aware of which would push him and his family to keep him nearby.

Advertisement
See me personally I think that would turn me off if someone tried to convince me not to visit another place. That tells me there not confident in themselves.

I would say yeah go visit and you’ll see that we are the best place for you in the end

This. A million times THIS.

We just need to be honest. F$U is so afraid of Mario's recruiting and the NIL possibilities that they don't even want Mims to have a fair comparison.

A victory is still a victory, but Norvell is a pvssssssssssy.

Advertisement
I think of the ones in and around Manchester, like on Coronation Street, the guys from Oasis or New Order, Gary Neville; though @OldhamA may disagree (whether on accent or because it's Neville.

I doubt they are all that reflective of Lancashire generally, but that's what I'm familiar with.
On the video I linked: Flintoff (guy on the right) is from Preston and McGuinness (guy on the left) is from Bolton. I can pick up on the regional dialect differences between them, but I'm sure they both just sound like they're talking out of the side of their mouths to you guys.

I haven't watched Coronation Street in forever so I couldn't say. Neville and the Gallagher brothers are Mancunians (so am I), so their accent is slightly different again.

I can say this though as a die hard Cane growing up in Tallahassee my 2 best friends in life (love them to death) are die hard Noles. I got tired of fsu could hear their games from my dad’s house. So when we lose a recruit then it makes me sick

Advertisement
Advertisement
This. A million times THIS.

We just need to be honest. F$U is so afraid of Mario's recruiting and the NIL possibilities that they don't even want Mims to have a fair comparison.

A victory is still a victory, but Norvell is a pvssssssssssy.
We try to and do the same thing. If Norvell shut our visit down then he did his job.

Advertisement
Better hope the Falcons draft her kid then.
Dude I did the same with my sons. I was slappng his shot all across the house. Eventually, he started learn to pump fake, spin moves. Signed him up for his first basketball team. He had them little kids out there on skates lol.
All you need to know right here as to why we aren’t getting this kid.
If it's a family "travel" decision ... then it's a no brainer. Cochran, Georgia to Athens is 129 miles; Cochran to Tallahassee is 160 so still driveable on game day .. both ways. Cochran to Miami is 545 miles ... that would be leaving 1 day before game day (driving) hotel for 2 nights and 1 day drive home. Unless the mother is amenable to flying on the Ruiz corporate plane!!

If he knew that Mims was visiting next week I doubt he who do the win with us or get beat by us stuff
I am saying that the change in plans to visit happened recently and that they just heard about it. By him saying not hearing the other side and either see you next week or Nov 5th, this legit looks to be in Peril at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back