Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If thats the case, I don't want guys like that anywhere near the the team. I want guys that losing hurts their soul. Maybe it a generational thing. Man I a trying bust your *** in Connect 4 or anything else. No mercy and I don't expect any return.

When I first met wife, we went out on a date bowling. She realized after 2 rolls in I was bowling bowling. She ask me you are not going let me win jokingly. I look her square in her eyes and said " Oh baby girl you dating wrong dude, I am about to bust your *** on these pins "
200.gif
licking the big lebowski GIF

Advertisement
It's just very hard to get it right unless you're from there. But it doesn't have any connotations like the ones you named.

Massachusetts is also super hard to imitate.
I may have the Mass one down. Different levels to the Mass accent.

I used to have English, Irish, Aussies, Kiwis, massholes and strong island people in the bar in NYC when I was behind the stick. I used to be able to swing most of them. Out of practice now.

Advertisement
A lot of **** to wade through here.

Seems almost all of this hinges on the kid and his Mom actually getting to Coral Gables before anything is super official, right? Gabby and the FSU side are ****ing on our parade but nothing is definite yet.

Did I miss anything?

His mom has never been on a plane and apparently said she never would. So being close by car is a huge plus.
I will never understand people that won’t fly. Helicopter, aight I feel you but US commercial aircraft… you got to be the scariest most irrational person on earth to refuse to fly. The last US fatal plane crash was in February 2009. People die every day on highways. Get ya pre check and enjoy what life should be lol

Advertisement
A lot of **** to wade through here.

Seems almost all of this hinges on the kid and his Mom actually getting to Coral Gables before anything is super official, right? Gabby and the FSU side are ****ing on our parade but nothing is definite yet.

Did I miss anything?
Not really.

Brah if we don't get everybody especially v FSU and UF, our fans are on suicide watch. UF all expected Citizen to go there. We swamped them despite being on Citizen for like a few weeks. Our wins dont count, only the L' s. Lol
100 percent. I’m far from a seasoned vet, but anyone who thinks Mario hasn’t exceeded all expectations by a monumental margin (considering what state this program was in when he arrived) is absolutely out of their minds.

- NIL deals galore
- Multiple transfer upgrades with more on the way / trimming fat
- Hired a top five staff in all of college football
- Closed like no one else I’ve ever seen on early signing day when given 9 days of recruiting with a U on his chest.
- A multitude of athletic renovations on the way
- Fixing / actively strengthening relationships regarding local and regional high school coaches/staff members
- Most importantly, bringing life back to this program - starting with a cohesive effort amongst coaches/fans/alumni on Greentree and around Coral Gables. Have you ever seen practices this packed? A scrimmage sold out?

We miss on Mims, sure FSU won this one; it stings (and a lesson as to why we should never get ****y early on) + he would have made our team much better up front . this still isn’t over until he commits, but regardless…

Some of you need to look at the bigger picture…that or head to Costco and start buying your tampons in bulk…you’re going to need ‘em. Recruiting ain’t for the feeble-minded, especially down here.

I actually spent last week in Cochran, Ga. I was chasing tornadoes for work and the one that hit there almost came down on top of me.

The people there are different to say the least. I had multiple people tell me they were even scared of going to Macon bc of the crime which made me laugh.

Advertisement
I will never understand people that won’t fly. Helicopter, aight I feel you but US commercial aircraft… you got to be the scariest most irrational person on earth to refuse to fly. The last US fatal plane crash was in February 2009. People die every day on highways. Get ya pre check and enjoy what life should be lol
My wife’s family is like this. Some people are really kuntry they lose all rational especially when it comes to technology. Probably just really hands on people and prefer to be in control. That means driving. Hope this kid still visits but not likely.

Yes. My sources in Tallahassee tell me Mims and his family are enjoying their visit immensely. They love that Norvell used to have cornrows. Norvell goes everywhere they go. Mama Mims affectionately calls Norvell White Shadow.
By the end of the trip it'll be brown nose norvell.. can move as fast, just can't stop as quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back