Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first met wife, we went out on a date bowling. She realized after 2 rolls in I was bowling bowling. She ask me you are not going let me win jokingly. I look her square in her eyes and said " Oh baby girl you dating wrong dude, I am about to bust your *** on these pins "

BFC1671B-BB80-4541-BF31-FD30CF4B3D54.gif

Advertisement
Imagine being an adult who spends time in their adult, whole *** grown-up life on an internet message board that talks strictly recruiting and still thinking, in the year of our Lord 2022, that kids only care about or make decisions on how many wins your team might have.

Didn't Tyrique Stevenson leave a perennial playoff contender to come to a middle of the road program with a lame duck coach exactly one (1) year ago? Is he retarded? He weak mentally? Some of y'all are so ******* clueless, and we've all been over this so many hundreds and hundreds of times.

Stop. Thinking. Nineteen. Year. Old. Kids. Should. Make. The. Same. Decision. You. Would. As. A. Thirty-something. Year. Old. Fanboy.

This kid never bashed us. He didn't commit and then decommit. He didn't throw our hat on the floor on national TV. He didn't call us his "dream school" and then sign with a rival. He didn't do the upside down U in a picture. He has no affiliation here whatsoever. So, while I will say, at the end of the day it's fvck FSU and everything that goes with them--ALWAYS--, y'all are REAL salty over a kid making a decision that YOU think is dumb. If he wants to go to FSU, knock yourself out. Ain't **** we can do about it. We'll have 2 chances to whip his *** on the field and make him think for a minute if he made a mistake. Other than that, move on with the L and let's go recruit some kids who help us just as much and want to be here, instead of somewhere else.
Your assimilation and processing of data as well as your logical synthesis of that data into a mature and reasonable conclusion have no place on internet message boards. What would happen if that kind of thinking catches on? The apocalypse of the internet. Be careful, my friend.

If thats the case, I don't want guys like that anywhere near the the team. I want guys that losing hurts their soul. Maybe it a generational thing. Man I a trying bust your *** in Connect 4 or anything else. No mercy and I don't expect any return.

When I first met wife, we went out on a date bowling. She realized after 2 rolls in I was bowling bowling. She ask me you are not going let me win jokingly. I look her square in her eyes and said " Oh baby girl you dating wrong dude, I am about to bust your *** on these pins "
I hear you. I just can't help being competitive either. It's genetic. Dunking on my daughter made her a better player and now she's the terror of the neighborhood.

1650033766812.png

Advertisement
if FSU is his choice, not sure how he thinks he'll shine there... meanwhile, at Miami he'd get hyped with the heisman/first round QB and fellow high draft OT... just gotta shake your head sometimes at decisions.
The nfl doesn’t look at hype, he has the talent to be a 1st rounder no matter where he plays bro.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sometimes you just take an L. If FSU gets him to sign without him visiting here, that’s a big time move for them. But one move doesn’t discourage me from the bigger picture. Even Al Golden had recruiting wins against Jimbo at their height. Cornrows got one. Good job. See in the fall

Advertisement
I hear you. I just can't help being competitive either. It's genetic. Dunking on my daughter made her a better player and now she's the terror of the neighborhood.

View attachment 182090

Dude I did the same with my sons. I was slappng his shot all across the house. Eventually, he started learn to pump fake, spin moves. Signed him up for his first basketball team. He had them little kids out there on skates lol.

Some of you sound like F$U fans and posters.

If (and that is still a big and unclear “if), he enrolls at F$U, nobody should be surprised. Disappointed? Yes. Surprised? **** no (unless you are a rookie at following recruiting).

Never underestimate a desperate program, especially one looking to regain some of its glory. Those of you that declared F$U dead and buried look silly. They have proud boosters, the FAMU advantage, and they BEAT us last year! They always had a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back