Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

scary brian yuzna GIF by Shudder

Advertisement
Not a single thing. Again, I'm all for wishing him the worst if/when he enrolls at FSU. I'm not gonna give him any praise. I hope we whip his *** so bad he has to sell used cars for the rest of his life. But the takes on here about how people can't possibly fathom how he could turn down the gold-dipped oasis that is Miami Hurricane football for some other program are so simple-minded. People have literally zero inability to think outside their own half-empty heads, and you'd think someone would learn. We've been talking about this stuff daily for like 2 decades now. Kids go to other schools. It happens. They're not all completely ******* retarded for doing so.
:pgdead: at “Sell used cars the rest of his life”. That’s gotta be a tough a$$ gig in a town of a 1000 or even the sprawling metropolis that is trailerhassee 😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Aside from FSU fans being insufferable about this for the next several months, chalk me up for not giving a **** about this

Honestly I only cared because of the semenholes suffering if he came here.
THATS NOT SAYING HE ISNT A GOOD PLAYER and that we don't need him.
Life goes on either way.

Minutes ago it was reported that we just punked USC for a portal DE. Kid canceled his visit. We stole Cyrus Moss from them when Mario got to him to visit for one day. Should that be a concern to USC?
Remember these type of posters don’t believe in facts they just look for the quickest way to their objective.

Advertisement
if FSU is his choice, not sure how he thinks he'll shine there... meanwhile, at Miami he'd get hyped with the heisman/first round QB and fellow high draft OT... just gotta shake your head sometimes at decisions.

Minutes ago it was reported that we just punked USC for a portal DE. Kid canceled his visit. We stole Cyrus Moss from them when Mario got to him to visit for one day. Should that be a concern to USC?
We landed Porter after it was rumored FSU worked behind the scenes on him. Got Skinner, Wes, Citizen and Agunde. Probably getting the UCLA LB too. No coach wins every recruiting battle.

I don’t have the patience to type out something like this, but I agree 💯.

Ppl act like FSU is Jackson State. They won a title in the past decade. 3 heisman winners in the past 30 years. Gave UM everything we could handle plenty of times, win or lose.

It is one thing to play into the UM/FSU rivalry. But to legitimately get feelings about a 19 yr old kid’s decision and post them on a message board is bizarre behavior.

Hopefully we can get him down here and let our staff, campus, and the City of Miami get a crack at him. If not, we move on to the next one.
That’s fine and dandy, except we have our OWN posters telling us on THIS SITE that we can’t use that logic to think players might want to come to Miami because of our own history of success.

Some of you guys are trying way too hard to convince others of your opinions.

@OrangeBowlMagic youre a good poster but dude I see a ******* soliloquy from you every 3 posts in this thread.

I’m reserving my judgement for how the situation turns out, but I 100% will question the judgement of someone picking FSU in 2022 if that is what happens.

Advertisement
Never a good look losing a recruit to Prison Moke. However, Miami will be just fine with the amount of resources funneling in and the amount to support staff coming to help. The upgrades that are coming to the faculties. Miami football is on the way up. Mims would’ve helped us this year big time, but it’s not an end all. This is just the beginning of a new era of Miami football. He will hoped to of joined the U family one day.

if FSU is his choice, not sure how he thinks he'll shine there... meanwhile, at Miami he'd get hyped with the heisman/first round QB and fellow high draft OT... just gotta shake your head sometimes at decisions.
It's so dam obvious his parents are making this decision for him. If you sat down and compared both teams both on the field and in the NIL this should be an easy choice. It wouldn't be the first time a recruits parents led their kid in the wrong direction.

Advertisement
People really think these dudes care about whether they win or lose LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If thats the case, I don't want guys like that anywhere near the the team. I want guys that losing hurts their soul. Maybe it a generational thing. Man I a trying bust your *** in Connect 4 or anything else. No mercy and I don't expect any return.

When I first met wife, we went out on a date bowling. She realized after 2 rolls in I was bowling bowling. She ask me you are not going let me win jokingly. I look her square in her eyes and said " Oh baby girl you dating wrong dude, I am about to bust your *** on these pins "

That’s fine and dandy, except we have our OWN posters telling us on THIS SITE that we can’t use that logic to think players might want to come to Miami because of our own history of success.

@OrangeBowlMagic youre a good poster but dude I see a ******* soliloquy from you every 3 posts in this thread.

I’m reserving my judgement for how the situation turns out, but I 100% will question the judgement of someone picking FSU in 2022 if that is what happens.
THIS

Never a good look losing a recruit to Prison Moke. However, Miami will be just fine with the amount of resources funneling in and the amount to support staff coming to help. The upgrades that are coming to the faculties. Miami football is on the way up. Mims would’ve helped us this year big time, but it’s not an end all. This is just the beginning of a new era of Miami football. He will hoped to of joined the U family one day.
If he visited and we lost that's one thing, kid didn't even come so we didn't lose anything

I swear bro. Like i be thinking this guy a FSU fan or supm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back