Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I've heard that if you look in the mirror and say his name three times... someone decommits from FSU.

View attachment 181862

Love it! If Ed Reed was Baba Yaga then Ruiz is the new… Candyman

400BC165-9CDD-47BC-A8C1-F6FF8C3D62F7.jpeg

Agreed, and also IMO I think that both O and D linemen—the ones that are serious about the NFL—need to prove their strength and ability against other top notch lines. You have to prove you can play against the big boys. Can't do that at JSU. CBs and WRs don't have to prove physicality quite as much at the college level. I also would not be shocked to see both of those dudes transfer in time.
You may be right. I just think this recruitment seems very professional, no nonsense when compared to the circus of the Hunter/Coleman recruitment. So it would most likely be based on business decisions. I am not worried about FSU, it's the unknown big money players that worry me.

Advertisement
If it’s all about money he’s probably not leaving Georgia
Not sure. I think the open market might pay more than the team he is playing for now. Always the shiny new toy people overpay for

Was this article written by the same guys you clown every day on this site?

So when they give recruiting information, and it differs from your opinion, they're clueless bozos who couldn't think their way out of a wet paper bag.

But when they write pre-spring articles that align with your thoughts, they're distinguished paid journalists vying for Pulitzer prizes.

Dude, you're a weirdo. I very rarely, if ever, respond to anything you post here. It's for a reason. I have zero desire to engage with you for any reason on any topic. I would be honored if you would skip every sentence I write on this board. Even better, laugh at how moronic I am, and move along. Just anything to where I don't get trapped into having to converse with you.
D11FE0C0-F8DD-4B82-9905-5DBFB415FA7E.gif

3B8398C3-0DBB-4D1A-A6D4-6B4C3874A76B.gif

6424D79E-F75C-4103-91CE-0D3FA38483A9.gif

@Cryptical Envelopment

Advertisement
Was this article written by the same guys you clown every day on this site?

So when they give recruiting information, and it differs from your opinion, they're clueless bozos who couldn't think their way out of a wet paper bag.

But when they write pre-spring articles that align with your thoughts, they're distinguished paid journalists vying for Pulitzer prizes.

Dude, you're a weirdo. I very rarely, if ever, respond to anything you post here. It's for a reason. I have zero desire to engage with you for any reason on any topic. I would be honored if you would skip every sentence I write on this board. Even better, laugh at how moronic I am, and move along. Just anything to where I don't get trapped into having to converse with you.

Hilarious. Keep telling us about all your F$U friends and what they have to say about the team.

Sonnone is more knowledgeable than most of the F$U writers, but keep generalizing. None of this is about "my opinion", it's about you getting butthurt about having your opinion critiqued.

Guys who go out to F$U practices and see the actual play of the F$U OL might know more than a Miami fan who cites a few stats and tells us how much F$U's OL has "improved".

But that's fine, you're entitled to your opinion. Just be honest about it. Anyone who reads your posts knows that F$U is your second-favorite team. Own it.

You telling me the Holmes County faithful ain't ponying up for Rising Spear?

It does not appear to be happening as they predicted it would.

Hard to even figure out that website. You can either make a charitable donation, or you can become a "member" who "will receive exclusive opportunities to support Florida State Student Athletes through Rising Spear events featuring student athletes".

Yet all the listed "events" seem to be charity events.

The bottom line is that you have to wonder how ANY objective F$U fan can envision that bare-bones website as capable of delivering hundreds of thousands of dollars to athletes, let alone millions.

Advertisement
You may be right. I just think this recruitment seems very professional, no nonsense when compared to the circus of the Hunter/Coleman recruitment. So it would most likely be based on business decisions. I am not worried about FSU, it's the unknown big money players that worry me.
Agreed. I think grad transfer recruitments are typically more professional and mature than high school kids. Parents involved less, more maturity, more clear mind of what guys want after a year or two.

Fsu oline improving L-O-L, miss me with those rushing stats. That’s like putting lipstick on a pig, their overall rushing looked better bc they had a scrambler at qb. Trash *** team, trash *** oline, trash *** city.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back