Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The only negatives i can think of is if he doesn’t visit fsu before us and they have the last visit after us. Or a big bag from Oregon osu or Texas. Oregon and UT been locking up some big time OL and there’s a connection with lanning. Hoping he commits and shuts it down after he visits us

No source, not any sort of insider.

IMO things are playing out exactly as you would expect if our insiders and the fellas over at UGA have good info regarding our lead for Mims.

If FSU does not get a visit, then their insiders were just making **** up the whole time.

Regarding USC, Texas, MSU, and OSU they thought they'd kick the tires once they heard he was available. I don't believe any of those teams had any idea he was even an option.

I think it is pretty clear that Miami was not surprised when he put his name in the portal.
It's obvious that things are different now under Mario, with regards to the flow of information. Hopefully that remains a constant and we keep seeing results on the trail. I'm encouraged by the professionalism of the entire operation

That being said, I still wish the Ruiz's wouldn't beat their chests on Twitter until things are officially announced. And I say this realizing he knows more about where things stand with Mims than the general public.

What is this connection with Lanning you guys speak of? I know he was at Georgia last year, but this kid is an OT not a DT. Mario is the guy for OL not Lanning. Miss me with this nonsense.

Advertisement
At this point, if his flight passed over Tallahassee on the way to Miami, Newberg would count that as a visit
Ironically, the last time I visited Trailerhassee was when I flew over it as well.

0EAE8B51-39D9-4A23-92E0-10FE79BA4430.jpeg

What is this connection with Lanning you guys speak of? I know he was at Georgia last year, but this kid is an OT not a DT. Mario is the guy for OL not Lanning. Miss me with this nonsense.
You can build a relationship despite not being the position coach. Considering that they were in the same locker room for a year, it's safe to say that he knows Lanning better than Mario. Not saying it's a factor or Lanning has a better chance. Just pointing it out.

Kirby let’s all his top recruiters go at kids. Like Lanning was the main recruiter for Brock Vandegriff from what I recall. Not sure if Lanning actually recruited Mims

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU 247 board now hoping he doesn't visit today/tomorrow in hopes he circles back around after our visit. They are taking the lack of news being good news for them somehow. Can't make this stuff up.
They’re a special bunch that’s for sure.

Advertisement
FSU 247 board now hoping he doesn't visit today/tomorrow in hopes he circles back around after our visit. They are taking the lack of news being good news for them somehow. Can't make this stuff up.
Newberg: Honestly the recruitment is going to take place over the next 2-3 days. The last three days have been full of speculation. The next three days will clarify a lot of things.

There is absolutely nothing going on at FSU. If he was interesting in them, wouldn't he try to get out before their spring practice was over? There is nothing logical about them hyping themselves up except he is apparently married to Adkins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back