Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If FSU doesn't get a visit then they were never even an option and like one of our esteemed insiders on here said, " he entered the portal to come to Miami"

Id imagine he will come down here, spend couple days touring campus, attend spring game on Saturday and commit....

Advertisement
1649862600818.png

Man, I'm trying not to get too confident or ahead of myself but everything is pointing to Miami. Ruiz tweet, Gaby confirming a multi day visit during or around our spring game, Newberg basically saying Miami is 100% getting a visit and other schools might, all the smoke to Miami when Mims did enter the portal, etc.

Excited to see this big man on campus!

Advertisement
Man, I'm trying not to get too confident or ahead of myself but everything is pointing to Miami. Ruiz tweet, Gaby confirming a multi day visit during or around our spring game, Newberg basically saying Miami is 100% getting a visit and other schools might, all the smoke to Miami when Mims did enter the portal, etc.

Excited to see this big man on campus!
wasn't the Ruiz tweet about soccer?

Advertisement
Advertisement
is this from a source or your opinion?
No source, not any sort of insider.

IMO things are playing out exactly as you would expect if our insiders and the fellas over at UGA have good info regarding our lead for Mims.

If FSU does not get a visit, then their insiders were just making **** up the whole time.

Regarding USC, Texas, MSU, and OSU they thought they'd kick the tires once they heard he was available. I don't believe any of those teams had any idea he was even an option.

I think it is pretty clear that Miami was not surprised when he put his name in the portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back