Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Cribby said is my thoughts from the beginning. If Texas, cuz he aint going to A&M, comes in and says 2 mill. He going there, i would. FSU not gonna out bid us, and their program is a a garbage heap.

Let me explain something to yall, and i will put this into soccer cuz ima big Liverpool fan. When a big giant falls off, their fans are ripe for fake news from people looking to troll or grift. They run fake transfer news and inside sources. It happened to us for years here at Miami, Gruden and the like.

It happened to Liverpool for years being link to great players while the current team was on the scrap heap. Great players do not go to dump, they go to something thats a good situation.

Manchester United going through the same thing now btw.

That's where FSU is. Fake insiders selling them false hope cuz it gets them clicks and whatever they selling. Some of them are selling social media channels or patreon subscription. If Mims doesnt end up here. Its Because USC or Texas drop a huge bag. Not FSU. Thats my opinion.
Like when we were going to get prime Cesc Fabergas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What Cribby said is my thoughts from the beginning. If Texas, cuz he aint going to A&M, comes in and says 2 mill. He going there, i would. FSU not gonna out bid us, and their program is a a garbage heap.

Let me explain something to yall, and i will put this into soccer cuz ima big Liverpool fan. When a big giant falls off, their fans are ripe for fake news from people looking to troll or grift. They run fake transfer news and inside sources. It happened to us for years here at Miami, Gruden and the like.

It happened to Liverpool for years being link to great players while the current team was on the scrap heap. Great players do not go to dump, they go to something thats a good situation.

That's where FSU is. Fake insiders selling them false hope cuz it gets them clicks and whatever they selling. Some of them are selling social media channels or patreon subscription. If Mims doesnt end up here. Its Because USC or Texas drop a huge bag. Not FSU. Thats my opinion.
Unfortunately you're now on my ignore list. Sorry about that.

Agreed with this, and as a Manchester United fan for 30+ years... I hate you lol.

Advertisement
Unlikely. Mims is pretty much everything Dabo hates about college football. Transferring because you're not starting as opposed to sticking it out and waiting your turn(Dabo's view). Securing a big NIL deal too? Mims is the guy Dabo wakes up in cold sweats about.
He is seriously failing to adapt, it’s adapt or die. His get off my lawn attitude to what’s happening around cfb and him electing to not use everything possible at his disposal to improve his team is going to hurt them badly. The fan base must be ****sed

He is seriously failing to adapt, it’s adapt or die. His get off my lawn attitude to what’s happening around cfb and him electing to not use everything possible at his disposal to improve his team is going to hurt them badly. The fan base must be ****sed
he will get in the game eventually if he starts losing. right now they won 10 games with a trash QB so I am not declaring them dead yet.

Mims is thinking big picture. Situation matters alot.
If he is really thinking big picture ... FSU shouldn't even be in the conversation. Most pundits have them projected to be 6-6 this season. UM is super hot by comparison, with better OL coaching, offensive coordinator and defensive staff. No comparison. Also .. the combination of the NIL package that UM can put on the table combined with the "post graduation" ... lifetime ... support programs now being structured .... should make it a no brainer at least between UM and FSU.

Advertisement
If he is really thinking big picture ... FSU shouldn't even be in the conversation. Most pundits have them projected to be 6-6 this season. UM is super hot by comparison, with better OL coaching, offensive coordinator and defensive staff. No comparison. Also .. the combination of the NIL package that UM can put on the table combined with the "post graduation" ... lifetime ... support programs now being structured .... should make it a no brainer at least between UM and FSU.
FSU Fan: but we beat Miami last year and they have an 80 year ipf..we good!

Advertisement
FWIW

UM does not (or at east should not) guarantee starting spots to football players.

See, Exhibit "A" - Brian Fortay

FWIW

UM does not (or at east should not) guarantee starting spots to football players.

See, Exhibit "A" - Brian Fortay
I would say that in today's cfb landscape its easier to project where a guy is at. He played last year as a true freshman on a loaded OL, and was pushing for 1st team reps on a loaded OL. He would be stepping into a situation where he would need to Plaxico Burress himself to not get the RT spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back