Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The back pedaling begins
There is no back pedaling. People get worked up over somebody coming who wasn't even in play a week ago. Same with other recruits. If he goes to another school, the program won't fold. There's not a single game we'll lose because of it and it doesn't mean we won't just get someone else of the same caliber.

Just for the record..who the **** is our starting OT opposite Zion?...Scaife? Campbell?.. Is that who Mario (with a straight face no less) is going to “demand” Mims competes with because he absolutely will not guarantee him the starting job? You guys are kidding right?

There are certain transfers that you throw the whole “this culture is all about competing so I guarantee you nothing, son” narrative out the window for...an OT on the level of Mims is on that list. Let’s put our egos away here. We not handing him a potential 5-6 figure NIL deal to sit the bench. Stop the madness.

Advertisement
1649759707140.gif

Mario ain’t guaranteeing anybody sht.
Norvel is gonna double down and guarantee a starting spot.
However, if you want to take your chances on whoever vs Mario and Mirabal then by all means boo-boo go up there and roll the dice.
If Mims
Mario ain’t guaranteeing anybody sht.
Norvel is gonna double down and guarantee a starting spot.
However, if you want to take your chances on whoever vs Mario and Mirabal then by all means boo-boo go up there and roll the dice.
If Mims takes the easy way out a guaranteed spot then I do not want him. If he is a stud he will win the job easily. Mario only wants guys that live for competing not guys that will not put in the work.

Advertisement
💯 These die hard Mario *** kissers can't see that....earlier they were cheering with confidence....now it's excuse after excuse if we don't land Mims smh... Mario is a great recruiter but he can't win them all...
U must not have all your faculties together. What about players transferring has anything to do with a coach's recruiting ability. If Texas comes in a says u get 2 million a year to come here and he goes there does that say anything about Mario or even Norvell? You man just be in here yapping. Yall didn't know anything about Mims before 2 days ago and now yall experts

Idk why y’all scared of FSU. Mario built different than Norvell and the visits will show it. Only way he goes there is for a guarantee starting spot. Even so, not sure if he wants to go from NC program to 4 straight losing seasons program at FSU.

Idk why y’all scared of FSU. Mario built different than Norvell and the visits will show it. Only way he goes there is for a guarantee starting spot. Even so, not sure if he wants to go from NC program to 4 straight losing seasons program at FSU.
I’m pretty sure that not a single person here is scared of fsu. We’re just worried that mims is gonna make a bad decision and pick fsu. We could really use him on our line especially RT.

Advertisement
There is no back pedaling. People get worked up over somebody coming who wasn't even in play a week ago. Same with other recruits. If he goes to another school, the program won't fold. There's not a single game we'll lose because of it and it doesn't mean we won't just get someone else of the same caliber.
In fairness, we’ve been saying versions on this for 20 years and the program had basically folded.

IF the kid picks FSU, and you’re shocked/stunned/it ruins your day/you can’t wrap your mind around it, you honestly need to find something else to do with your time. Maybe follow the football team, but recruiting isn’t for you.

Obviously the smart money here, literally and figuratively, is on Miami. But I will be 0% surprised if he picks FSU. Will I think he made a poor decision? Of course. But it shouldn’t shock anyone. Relationships matter a LOT in this business.

Now, just get him down here and don’t let him leave.
Don’t agree with all of this but where the kid Mims is from is also very pro FSU.

💯 These die hard Mario *** kissers can't see that....earlier they were cheering with confidence....now it's excuse after excuse if we don't land Mims smh... Mario is a great recruiter but he can't win them all...
Literally nothing to do with "*** kissing". It's about your last line, Mario is a great recruiter but no one can win them all. Losing Mims wouldn't change that, but you've got some on here acting like it will reflect badly on his recruiting ability or that it requires "excuses" from his supporters. That's just an idiotic take. Not even Saban gets everyone he wants, and many kids make illogical, head-scratching decisions. No "excuses" needed, and nothing to defend whether Mims comes here or not.

Advertisement
Nah I think it’s 50/50 right now. Got to get him on campus. Once that happens I’ll feel like we got a shot. Dude is going to get some big time 💰💰 thrown at him.

It’s just not a slam dunk like most though when all this started leaking. You notice the main people plugged in havent said much if anything about this. Only Ferman and Gaby have said anything about a visit. Let see Mario work.
Our definition of big time money and FSU’s definition are completely different.

FSU’s definition of big time money is passing Go and collecting $200 for their GoFundMe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back