Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason he left UGA is because he wants guarantee starting job right now. It's possible that Mario won't guarantee him that because he believes in competition. On other hand, FSU can easily guarantee him the starting spot. That is the only factor that I could think of where Mims picks FSU over Miami.
I’m sure Mario can say what needs to be said to get him here. Distance/Prior relationships may win out here. I’d say the smoke that immediately surfaced around this kid makes me think Mario has a solid leg up. If he visits Miami first I’d bet the house we get him. All speculation on my part.

Advertisement
taking cane emotion out of the discussion- seeing what has happened the last 5 yrs at FSU and seeing nothing changing vs seeing a Miami program that has had issues but clearly out performed FSU on the field and more importantly just made a massive commitment to a premiere head coach and coaching staff plus UM has the NIL stuff working well...how is this a discussion?
People choose to play closer to home all the time, maybe being in driving distance for family is a factor?

The reason he left UGA is because he wants guarantee starting job right now. It's possible that Mario won't guarantee him that because he believes in competition. On other hand, FSU can easily guarantee him the starting spot. That is the only factor that I could think of where Mims picks FSU over Miami.

Man UM been working on the guy for a while.. they know who the guy is and all about the UGA situation.
anyway.. he is the best OL in the team the second he set foot in Gables

Advertisement
Don’t believe anything you see
, Nobody knows anything about Mims. Just hope he makes it to campus sometime this week. Which of Barry or SMD will ask a coach directly about Mims tomorrow?

No way ppl on here would admit Mario got beat by Norvell and FSU straight up for Mimms.
Stirring Cbs GIF by Big Brother
andy cohen conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

Man UM been working on the guy for a while.. they know who the guy is and all about the UGA situation.
anyway.. he is the best OL in the team the second he set foot in Gables
Exactly.....would be phucked up if we lose Mims to those bums...doubt there will be be another 5* OT hitting the portal this year....this guy would definitely get us over the hump ...

Advertisement

Just funny how in 24hrs it was all Miami and now folks already back tracking saying it would be be a loss, fsu guaranteeing spots Mario won’t, kid must be nuts to pick them, distance to his home matters.

Funny how quickly things shift. Mario needs to get him on campus. Once that happens then we can start talking seriously about him potentially picking Miami .

Just funny how in 24hrs it was all Miami and now folks already back tracking saying it would be be a loss, fsu guaranteeing spots Mario won’t, kid must be nuts to pick them, distance to his home matters.

Funny how quickly things shift. Mario needs to get him on campus. Once that happens then we can start talking seriously about him potentially picking Miami .
It is funny. Also funny, you’ll be labeled as the unreasonable one instead of people just being honest..

Let’s get this ******* guy and make it moot

U man going from one extreme to the next is funny af. Following FSU board and taking what they say or listening to some man from here. One minute its happy days,next minute its drum of tears. Funny *** ****.

Advertisement

The guy entered the portal a day ago. Chill out. Both teams fan bases over reacting. Slurpers and mopes alike.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back