Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Which side do you choose to believe? The team that insiders from the school the player is transferring from is saying leads or fake FSU insiders?

Season 5 Idk GIF by Friends
Chris Farley Idk GIF
Idk GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
taking cane emotion out of the discussion- seeing what has happened the last 5 yrs at FSU and seeing nothing changing vs seeing a Miami program that has had issues but clearly out performed FSU on the field and more importantly just made a massive commitment to a premiere head coach and coaching staff plus UM has the NIL stuff working well...how is this a discussion?

Advertisement
taking cane emotion out of the discussion- seeing what has happened the last 5 yrs at FSU and seeing nothing changing vs seeing a Miami program that has had issues but clearly out performed FSU on the field and more importantly just made a massive commitment to a premiere head coach and coaching staff plus UM has the NIL stuff working well...how is this a discussion?
Because FSU can guarantee him a starting job and Mario may not be able to do that.

Advertisement
The reason he left UGA is because he wants guarantee starting job right now. It's possible that Mario won't guarantee him that because he believes in competition. On other hand, FSU can easily guarantee him the starting spot. That is the only factor that I could think of where Mims picks FSU over Miami.

No way ppl on here would admit Mario got beat by Norvell and FSU straight up for Mimms.

He is great recruiter and I don't understand how any reasonable fan wouldn't be really happy with how we are recruiting right now but he is not a demigod...he will lose recruiting battles even to prison Mike. Regardless even if he doesn't get this kid I think.the overall score against prison Mike is in his favor.

The reason he left UGA is because he wants guarantee starting job right now. It's possible that Mario won't guarantee him that because he believes in competition. On other hand, FSU can easily guarantee him the starting spot. That is the only factor that I could think of where Mims picks FSU over Miami.
Bingo. And this is exactly how I see this unfolding… just like the UCF linebacker from miami that they got

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back