Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

family guy laughing GIF

I have to be honest. The best info is clearly on this site by a mile but Ferman has outperformed 247 recently. Him and Shodell do seem to get the visit scoops before Gaby.
they are relentless until the kid speaks to them...

Advertisement
Isn’t it February for fall sports with the Sec ? You must be in the portal by then to transfer inside the conference? That’s why the sec Is out of the question.
yes. Feb 1. After that a waiver is needed within the SEC or the athlete sits for a year.

May 1 is NCAA deadline to transfer or sit out for the upcoming season..

Advertisement
The babble over there is they claim to know Miami's "offer". Supposedly just under $1 million...
They obviously don't know Miami's offer.

Also, they are latching on to this relationship with Atkins. But what does Atkins have to sell compared to what Miami has to sell. Atkins isn't nearly as good of an OL coach as what we've got.

I think FSU is trying to save face here. Georgia wasn’t landing all of those five stars in the trenches because they liked Kirby‘s haircut. I’m sure this kid financially has been taken care of pretty well. This is all about playing time, NFL and coaching.

Kirby fcked up by bringing Searles in imo. Our layers looked checked out when he was here.
I don’t like talking too much about position coaches because I’ve never played I never analyze the game the way some people do here. But at least on this team his method of coaching was not getting through to the players. I’m not saying that’s the reason those two lineman left UGA. But I wouldn’t be surprised if that had to be taken into consideration by them.
Didn't work too well at UNC, either. Not sure how long he would have lasted there either

The babble over there is they claim to know Miami's "offer". Supposedly just under $1 million...

That is waaaaay higher than on3's information...

I don't know which is funnier, that F$U claims to know Miami's "offer" or that they are delusional enough to think that they can get anywhere close to that number...

Advertisement
Why does anyone need to "work to be competitive with our NIL offer"?

You either have the money or you don't have the money.

And F$U doesn't have the money.
Agree. FSU isnt shelling out 1M especially when there were rumblings of guys on the team not having NIL deals. You bring Mims in on a 1M deal and you will have a mutiny on your hands with the current players.

Advertisement
FSU fans and media seem to be working themselves into a tizzy creating their own narratives about this situation, responding to those narratives, and only assessing things from the BS narratives they've manufactured.

Has any source from the UGA side even mentioned FSU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back