Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
NIL is hardly ruining football. Is it helping? Probably not, but other money was already doing that damage. But see, the thing is that as soon as you say ā€œyou can have himā€, youā€™ve lost. Not just this kid, but all the kids. This is like al or manny not going after top players because they didnā€™t think they could land them. Itā€™s some weak-*** defeatist sh*t, and thereā€™s no room for that in recruiting. Welcome to the next decade of fsu recruiting!
No it is helping. Having the few be able to hoard players on their teams was never a good thing

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would imagine we line up an OV for the spring game? Or maybe practice if Cristobal wants to show how that works?

Cracks me up because this was filmed before CGI was invented.

Meaning this stunt was real. Some dumb ************ā€™s grandpa really stood there while that **** fell all around him šŸ¤£
Buster Keaton. He did all of his own stunts. I guess he got drunk to have the courage to do that one and the film crew didnā€™t watch because they thought it was going to crush him

Advertisement
If itā€™s truly us vs FSU, you simply cannot let him go to Tallahassee. This is a MASSIVE puzzle piece on about 5 different fronts. Really, really important situation developing here for us.
This guy could be (dare I say) Bryant McKinnie 2.0. Imagine how differently those close games we won in the early 2000's against FSU may have played out if Mt. McKinnie was on the bad guys roster? Could have changed the entire projection of the greatest College Football team in history. That is how important, not only that we get him, but also FSU does not.

This guy could be (dare I say) Bryant McKinnie 2.0. Imagine how differently those close games we won in the early 2000's against FSU may have played out if Mt. McKinnie was on the bad guys roster? Could have changed the entire projection of the greatest College Football team in history. That is how important, not only that we get him, but also FSU does not.

Correct, on and off the field, this is massive.

Advertisement
Rusty Mansell this morning:

-Got a ton of questions obviously about Amarius Mims so want to address one more time, Georgia tried to keep him, they met with him several times, over the last two weeks. He missed 4 of 8 spring practices, but still got some reps with the 1ā€™s when he was available, I am told. NIL will definitely be involved here now that he is available to go through this process as a transfer, it sounds like Miami and FSU are involved . He was raw coming out of high school and anyone that evaluated him knew that, but his long term ceiling is what he made him special and someone will be a getting a very good prospect in him after a year and half in Athens. Tough situation, but it is the day and age of the portal. I do expect UGA to lose a few more players before May 1st, but not thinking it will be anyone that pushing for meaningful minutes at this time in my opinion.

-Not really surprised on Clay Webb, he never really pushed for a spot in Athens and was buried in the depth chart for Georgia. He could not hold weight and fought that over the last few years.

Lol
A123016C-9FD4-45CD-9DE1-7A0FB09A319F.jpeg

You are missing the obvious connection here. If you build an all-white locker room, YOU CAN USE THE WHOLE THING AS A URINAL...

Norvell is playing urinal chess, not checkers...
And those beautiful circular pink couches....only in the end did they understand....they were giant urinal cakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back