Amari "Hitman" Carter

"a pretty good source connected to PBG HS told me Amari Carter is going to UM. I asked how sure he was?? And he said he was very sure."

"Also said that this kid is a great person as well. Very high character and one of the best kids he has come across."

"Also told me Valdarius Cowen was not a good kid. Full of himself, selfish/all about him type of player."

"Again, just passing on info. Not an insider but once in a while I run into some info."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
"a pretty good source connected to PBG HS told me Amari Carter is going to UM. I asked how sure he was?? And he said he was very sure."

"Also said that this kid is a great person as well. Very high character and one of the best kids he has come across."

"Also told me Valdarius Cowen was not a good kid. Full of himself, selfish/all about him type of player."

"Again, just passing on info. Not an insider but once in a while I run into some info."

There is nothing wrong with this at all if true. Might actually be a good thing.

I know an administrator at PBG HS, he said the same thing....he expects Carter to sign with Miami. He said that he's a good kid and a good student.

There is nothing wrong with this at all if true. Might actually be a good thing.

A defensive end like that? **** sign me up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Warren Sapp was a dyck too. I don't care about how nice he is as long as he busts heads on the field. I ain't looking to date Cowan.

I would be shocked if Carter doesn't end up at Miami. Of course that's just an opinion. You never know about Cowan. A good season could land him. It's a positive sign he was at the game.

Advertisement
Back