Amari "Hitman" Carter

Banda just went to see Amari play during our bye week...

We got this one in the bag, that's why I'm not really trippin' off CJ, especially once we flip either Brini or Collier, our DB class will still be very solid.

Advertisement
I think he's been a silent or this relentless staff would of been going after others Example wilder where not waiting for him to decide . He's not a silent because we keep offering other lbs .

Advertisement
Strategic placement by Richt to keep the news cycle going? A week before the ND game and an empty Saturday after VT. Beat ND in recruiting then sodomize them on the field.

Richt is something else man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great in theory, but I doubt Richt is encouraging him to visit ND before he decides...

Actually, haven't recruits said that's exactly what he does? Tells them to visit other places and be sure about their commitment?

I'm pretty sure if a recruit tells him he wants to go on visits, he tries to turn it around by saying sure take the visits and make sure. I don't think he sits there and says, "I know you're committed but please visit elsewhere and make sure" that would be stupido

That's good news, he is the most physical db Miami has recruited in years

I feel confident on Carter just for the fact that Notre Dame is having a dumpster fire of a year and they just fired their DC. Why would you commit to a school where they just fired the coordinator you were going to play for and haven't announced a new one yet (obviously that's done in the offseason).

Advertisement
Wouldn't be surprised if it is Miami at all.

Pete noted this before but Carter mother is close with Banda wife.

Also, FWIW... His official scholarship offer was similar to our commits. Other targets offers were different.... strange, yes I know.

Advertisement
That's good news, he is the most physical db Miami has recruited in years

Good hopefully he gets a clean shot on that ungrateful kid named Henderson and knocks him out .

Him and Billy Gibson will lay the wood

I liked Gibson but when I heard Saban was camped out at his house I was really sold. If you cant knock someone into the next time zone, you cant play Safety for any Saban defense.

Advertisement
Strategic placement by Richt to keep the news cycle going? A week before the ND game and an empty Saturday after VT. Beat ND in recruiting then sodomize them on the field.

Richt is something else man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great in theory, but I doubt Richt is encouraging him to visit ND before he decides...

Actually, haven't recruits said that's exactly what he does? Tells them to visit other places and be sure about their commitment?

Are you thinking about how he doesn't take a commitment from a player until they visit the campus? I haven't head about him telling them to visit other places, just to visit this place.

Advertisement
Back