Amari Carter

He's a dinosaur. He's the equivalent of the enforcer in the nhl. A type of player that has become extinct. Enforcer safeties have no use in today's game. None at all. He should probably never see the field again. But at the very least he needs to be second string and only be pressed into action if a guy loses his helmet for a play or our safeties suffer a string of injuries. I hate to be harsh but it's the truth. He could try lb or striker I suppose.
I can't stand #5 he is a low IQ football player. Let's just call it honestly

Advertisement
Kid is going to go to the league and ball out some where and we will be like why he didn’t do that here? And plus you can still play after targeting in the NFL
Lmao yeah right. I bet you he won't get drafted and if he does he will be like a lot of our players... bouncing around the league for 2 years and then become a policeman or a fire fighter.

Lmao yeah right. I bet you he won't get drafted and if he does he will be like a lot of our players... bouncing around the league for 2 years and then become a policeman or a fire fighter.
Different rules what determines targeting in nfl. College if you lead with crown of helmet does not have to be head or neck area..nfl does not call hitting below head and neck targeting. College rule is absurd
Ps is flag football far away in college. Can not stand all these rule changes against playing hard nose defense

Advertisement
Dumb player who should not start. Dumber DC who allows for this to happen repeatedly.

What's the definition of insanity folks.......I won't repeat as most of you know the answer.

officials are just picking on this man at this point
He’s doing it to himself. He makes the dumbest plays just show his strength. Watch him when he’s not in the area to make a play... he’s still doing something very questionable.

Advertisement
He’s doing it to himself. He makes the dumbest plays just show his strength. Watch him when he’s not in the area to make a play... he’s still doing something very questionable.
That's because that's his skillset. He's all about his strength. He's all about hitting hard. If that's your skillset that's what you're going to do. He's of very little use as a safety in 2020 football.

I disagree. I understand the frustration, but the fact is he’s a pretty sure tackler. And Balom was a liability and if Hall made a play in the second half I missed it. I think that was a bad call and he’s targeted by refs. Yes he’s a hitter, but you have to understand the game to be able to be in position to hit guys they way he does.

No one should be surprised either, I recall everyone’s excitement about his ability to hit people when he chose us out of high school.

If we’re being honest, this was a soft call and so we’re BOTH from the first two games hence the non targeting calls.

Of all the bad upperclassman getting undue amounts of PT he’s the lowest issue in my opinion. Give me way less McCloud, way less Ivey, Pope, Harley, Clark, Mallory, Wiggins, **** I don’t EVER want to see N’Kosi even get garbage time reps again before I’d say bench Carter.
I respect y’all’s opinion, just don’t agree on this one.

That's because that's his skillset. He's all about his strength. He's all about hitting hard. If that's your skillset that's what you're going to do. He's of very little use as a safety in 2020 football.
I understand what your saying. But who should play? Hall was a non factor in the second half last night. Balom is not ready. But looks to be a good prospect.

Advertisement
He's a dinosaur. He's the equivalent of the enforcer in the nhl. A type of player that has become extinct. Enforcer safeties have no use in today's game. None at all. He should probably never see the field again. But at the very least he needs to be second string and only be pressed into action if a guy loses his helmet for a play or our safeties suffer a string of injuries. I hate to be harsh but it's the truth. He could try lb or striker I suppose.
the moment he walked on campus he should have been a linebacker. He is a good tackler and he is better than Hall. I do understand what you are saying though but he is gonna play all year. Hall made 1 tackle in last nights game, Balom had 4-5 as a true frosh, at least he was in the mix. Hall is just invisible right now.

Not to mention Clemson had a holding call on that play that would have put them in a 3rd and 20.
2 series, 2 critical penalties to enable their first 2 TD drives.

We figured they were going to score their 35-40, 450/500 yards.
They didn't need any help.
Those two penalties drove me nuts. And the false starts. Accountability? Nope.

Advertisement
I've just accepted the fact that Miami isn't a pay attention top detail team under Diaz. Carter should be playing lb. If he's that tough and smart it should be a problem. Funny thing about Miami is the have two do-dc and both are on the sidelines. Clemson had one of its best coaches (Tony Elliot) in the press box. Its small things like that that separates coaching staffs. I've been wondering who the **** Miami has in the press box. They sure do miss a lot of chit.

You've got to be smart enough to be aware that the referees are actively looking to call you for it now. It seems like he's had a streak of targeting reviews going back to the middle of last year. Every game, someone's getting decleated and he's getting a flag. Sometimes they change the call after review, but he's a walking 15 yard penalty.

That wasn’t an ejection type of hit. ****, their safety hit King with more helmet than Carter used. It was a bogus call and they robbed us again with Smith. Just total BS.
He hit him in the head with his shoulder as he was sliding and giving himself up. You should be classmates with carter if you think that’s not targeting

He hit him in the head with his shoulder as he was sliding and giving himself up. You should be classmates with carter if you think that’s not targeting
Targeting is speering or targeting the head. If he’s sliding and Carter is diving, it can’t be targeting. It could be a late hit but you don’t throw him out the game. Especially when their safety led with his helmet.

Advertisement
Back