Amari Carter, McCloud and Jarrid Williams can come back

Advertisement
With all due respect to Carter...Who will knock your teeth in on the field. And seemed like a hard worker and true Cane

I don't want to see him on the field over any of our young safeties. Just blocking talent...I've never minded Jon Ford, but he's kinda same thing. Although I guess we don't have many 1 tech types so he can contribute there.

Advertisement
negative no way GIF by 1091

Advertisement
McCloud is a big no for me at any position. What, he's going to beat out the DE's we have coming back, plus that DE from TN who some insiders said is better than Roche?

Williams 100% should come back and we need him to come back. If we want a swipe at a Cinderella season, we really need him unless Justice gets one of the youngsters to step up in a big way at Tackle.

Amari is mostly a no, but we need LB's and he is slow as a safety, but actually has good speed for a LB. He's a hitter. I mean, there is no way he'll play safety in the NFL, but he might be able to bulk up and have a FA shot at outside LB. Plus, Skalski is eyeing the all-time record for targeting ejections and if Amari trains hard, I believe he can claim GOAT for targeting.

Advertisement
I'd considering taking McCloud back at DE because our depth there is not great.

You can never have too many D-linemen, especially with all of the uptempo offenses.

I'd also take Williams if he wants to come back.

Carter, love ya, but happy trails.

Advertisement
Lots of tuff talkers are going to have us down to 70 counters in no time at all.

It's amazing how absolutely clueless fans are when it comes to roster management. You need depth, scout team players, maturity in the locker room, guys to push other guys... with the 85 not in play we want EVERY kid on this years roster to come back and compete as best they can, unless they are considered a clubhouse cancer for some reason. If they get beat out by a younger kid that is better like we hope, so be it.

NGL, I would welcome all 3 back

Jarrid - having more depth wouldn’t hurt
Amari - would be his last hurrah to try and increase his stock. Maybe TRob can coach him up
McCloud - only as a DE! We’ve seen enough at LB
Only role where I could see Carter and McCloud coming back and contributing would be as special teams extraordinaires. Like this guy used to be:

218640-13851319Fr (1).jpg

Advertisement
Back