Amari carter is a headhunter...

Why would you guys think that DJ would be better than Carter or Smith?

If the coaches felt he was better at safety, he wouldn't be 8th on the depth chart at WR, he would be 6th on the depth chart at safety.
So he hasn't been tried there. His current placement is merely a projection on a player with various skills. Coaches themselves said they weren't sure where he'd play (offense or defense) before Spring. "If the coaches felt" is your sole basis for such a conclusive statement, then there ya go. You don't really know because neither do the coaches other than their current offensive experiment.

Coaches have been wrong or delayed before, as we know. Just last year, they made some questionable personnel decisions before coming around. It happens. They are not infallible. And, we're just saying "maybe we should take a look at Deejay there." It wouldn't happen now anyway.

Why would you try him there, before you tried the guys that you brought in to play the position?

The question was posed based on absolutely nothing & wouldn't be any different than saying try Dallas at QB before N'Kosi.

That's what I meant in my initial response.
Again, earlier this calendar year, the coaches didn't know what position Dallas would play: WR/offense or DB. They were quoted as it still being something to decide on. The rest of your comments are flawed because he was considered as a possible DB already.

Exactly. He played qb and db in high school. He didn't even play wr before our staff decided to put him there. And if I remember correctly it was partly because we only had a few scholarship wrs in the spring.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back