Amari Carter ..... ELITE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
How many usernames are you going to make, canesjip?

Advertisement
First of all, I don't think no one has ever called him elite. Second, he's not known for his coverage skills.

A SS can't cover a slot WR 1-on-1 ? Shut the mf program down!

giphy.gif

A freshman safety covering one of the fastest receivers in the conference in a 1on1 drill..... you are no longer allowed to post here again

Advertisement
A freshman safety covering one of the fastest receivers in the conference in a 1on1 drill..... you are no longer allowed to post here again

Not to mention it's one bad rep lol

I'm sure the Hall of Famers in the NFL never got beat in a 1 on 1 in practice

OP is a facquit

I deleted the tweet. But anyways both safties need to be able to cover .. we cant have any liability on the field if we want to win.. AND there are people on here who think the world of Amari carter ...I think he needs to switch to linebacker because lets face the truth ... he cannot Cover at all ....

Advertisement
WTF are you talking about? Are you drunk at 9am?

I dont know how to post the video but click the link

[TWEET]892731679340732416[/TWEET]
Can't control what a guy posts on Twitter, but anyone have back story about that video? Not helpful to the program to post practice videos.

I deleted the video ... but we seriosly need to think who is going to get playing time at safety , we need guys who can cover just as much as they need to tackle

Not to mention it's one bad rep lol

I'm sure the Hall of Famers in the NFL never got beat in a 1 on 1 in practice

OP is a facquit

he got beat pretttty bad and i saw him get beat like that in highschool so no its not just one rep.....

Advertisement
WTF are you talking about? Are you drunk at 9am?

I dont know how to post the video but click the link

[TWEET]892731679340732416[/TWEET]
Can't control what a guy posts on Twitter, but anyone have back story about that video? Not helpful to the program to post practice videos.

I deleted the video ... but we seriosly need to think who is going to get playing time at safety , we need guys who can cover just as much as they need to tackle
Is that your access or someone else's? You can do whatever you want, of course, but natural to be concerned about what is seen or not seen by people with ****tier intentions than us.

If some slapdick at the Hecht is capturing practice footage on his phone and releasing it on social media then someone should do something.

Chill, Players been doing this it's not that big of a deal. Mike Pinckney does it a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back