Amari Carter ..... ELITE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I think the staff records practice and then sends it to the players
I'm aware of practices being recorded. I think all of it should stay completely off the internet or being shared.

Chill, Players been doing this it's not that big of a deal. Mike Pinckney does it a lot

They want to act like amari carter can cover and hide it until he gets exposed in games... like CMON
You can record 1 play of any of the best dbs in the league and I guarantee you they have at least one play per day of getting beat. It's football, it is what it is

Advertisement
Pretty apparent it's mikes Snapchat and OP follows him. Mike needs to give that friend list a purge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not for any of the team stuff being recorded. But individuals and drills should be cool.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've never seen a more traumatized individual than OP, Richt didn't want your sorry ***, get over it.

I deleted the tweet. But anyways both safties need to be able to cover .. we cant have any liability on the field if we want to win.. AND there are people on here who think the world of Amari carter ...I think he needs to switch to linebacker because lets face the truth ... he cannot Cover at all ....

All of my evaluations are based on one rep. I'm pulling his scholly thanks for bringing this to my attention.

I deleted the tweet. But anyways both safties need to be able to cover .. we cant have any liability on the field if we want to win.. AND there are people on here who think the world of Amari carter ...I think he needs to switch to linebacker because lets face the truth ... he cannot Cover at all ....

All of my evaluations are based on one rep. I'm pulling his scholly thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Lol I saw the same thing from Amari Carter in his highschool games....

Advertisement

Yea sure, that's why numerous high level D1 programs wanted him......good call faqquit

Yea sure, that's why numerous high level D1 programs wanted him......good call faqquit

are you related to him ?? why do you love him so much ... did u watch his highschool games ?

lol at a true freshman day 1 one of fall camp losing a rep. OMG the sky is falling!

Y'all boys wilding. Wait for the games.

OK OK OK you guys are right ! delete this thread.... Amari carter is a stud and he will be able to cover players in big time games .. esp slot 1 on 1's or if some body trys to go deep on them he will be able to cover them ... he has amazing ball hawk skills and he will never get beat in games .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back