Amari Carter during Redwine´s game-ending INT

We are always infatuated with the incoming commits. Yes the 2018 DB crop has very exciting potential, but we should equally if not more excited about what Carter and D. Smith should be able to do for us next season.

Those two have the potential to be an amazing Safety duo, and the 2018 guys won’t be forced to play because of dire need.

Great to see us getting the depth back to championship levels.

Every kid is returning except Delaney. How incredible is that? With so many teams going spread and/or uptempo, the top teams win with depth as much as talent. We almost lost to Toledo because our kids were gassed. So the fact we'll be three deep at all five positions (counting nickle) with real players, not JAGs, is fricking awesome.

LOL we didn't come anywhere near close to losing to Toledo.

It was closer than the final score makes it look.
They scored two straight touchdowns to make it 31-38 in the middle of the 4th.

Advertisement
Made a gif of Amari running after Sheldrick and applauding during the return.

View attachment 53697

Dont think he was applauding, more so looking for him to pitch it back to take it to the house.

one thing I wish would be preached more is the first thing you should do in this scenario is look towards your pitch man always

secondly do you have a throw back?

guys just derp forward tho, adrenalin rush

When Redwine took off, somebody laid the wr out and stood over him.. I thought it was Carter
It was Carter. When that boy start playing Center field full time it will be scary for teams.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Their QB got hammered twice on the play. I just watched the clip again, and Norton layed him out right when he threw the ball and then Harris finished him off.

Advertisement
Not that im complaining because I love the double kill shot on the QB to finish the game to leave that last reminder in his mouth but if he didnt have his dead body laying on the ground where Redwine tripped it might have been a house call then because those big uglies werent gonna get 22 from behind

Advertisement
That play by Smith late in the game to accelerate in there for the tfl on the qb was really nice. That play stood out to me during the game and I had to figure out who that was! Lol

Bandy's blitz was insane - timed it up perfect and shot out like a bullet.

Paul Johnson talked about how bad the VT QB got hit all game in his press conference this week.

Bandy, Donaldson, Carter, Smith, Harley, Thomas, Feagles, Dallas, Gaynor, Garvin..All major contributors this year...We are just hitting our stride...This week we make the statement.

Advertisement
We are always infatuated with the incoming commits. Yes the 2018 DB crop has very exciting potential, but we should equally if not more excited about what Carter and D. Smith should be able to do for us next season.

Those two have the potential to be an amazing Safety duo, and the 2018 guys won’t be forced to play because of dire need.

Great to see us getting the depth back to championship levels.

Every kid is returning except Delaney. How incredible is that? With so many teams going spread and/or uptempo, the top teams win with depth as much as talent. We almost lost to Toledo because our kids were gassed. So the fact we'll be three deep at all five positions (counting nickle) with real players, not JAGs, is fricking awesome.

LOL we didn't come anywhere near close to losing to Toledo.

It was closer than the final score makes it look.
They scored two straight touchdowns to make it 31-38 in the middle of the 4th.

Exactly. And they were ahead of us at halftime. We were gasping for breath at times. ... Cat, what’s with the LOL? That’s something my 14 year old daughter would text to get on my nerves.

Back on topic, this secondary is playing off the DL pressure and getting good fast. It’s going to dominate next season.

View attachment 53697

Dont think he was applauding, more so looking for him to pitch it back to take it to the house.

one thing I wish would be preached more is the first thing you should do in this scenario is look towards your pitch man always

Depends on the situation. You pitch back when you don't think you can make the full return. A DL that's not 20 yards in, Maybe a linebacker midfield or back that knows he's gonna get hawked down. I don't think any DB should be looking to pitch back because he's worried about not making the return.

Advertisement

View attachment 53697

Depends on the situation. You pitch back when you don't think you can make the full return. A DL that's not 20 yards in, Maybe a linebacker midfield or back that knows he's gonna get hawked down. I don't think any DB should be looking to pitch back because he's worried about not making the return.

I should have stated it better

you look to see IF you have a pitch man, you shouldn't immediately pitch by no means.. my bad

Advertisement
Back