Amari Carter and Brian Edwards

Will have more later but both will be here for Paradise Camp. Hearing Miami leads for Carter, even after him coming off a ND visit. He is an absolute priority. Carter is staying in Miami the whole weekend.

Edwards is coming down with his mom, who has actually never been down to this part of Miami (campus/Coral Gables).

Pete, my understanding based on Dannyboycane's tweets is that ND is in the lead. Care to comment?

Here you go fam. lol

[video=youtube;yurU4YieBq4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yurU4YieBq4[/video]

Advertisement
Will have more later but both will be here for Paradise Camp. Hearing Miami leads for Carter, even after him coming off a ND visit. He is an absolute priority. Carter is staying in Miami the whole weekend.

Edwards is coming down with his mom, who has actually never been down to this part of Miami (campus/Coral Gables).

Pete, my understanding based on Dannyboycane's tweets is that ND is in the lead. Care to comment?

I'm a fake insider!

alright fake insider, let's let Pete answer this one

Fake insider? Okay pal haha when have I claimed I was an insider...I am stating an opinion of things I have noticed so you must not have followed that whole twitter convo or familiar with Danny Boy. If you don't like my opinion then don't respond to them.

you just claimed it a couple posts ago. reposting in case you forgot.

Lmao you joined this site in 2012 and don't know who DannyBoyCane is?? Not laughing at you but DBC is somewhat of a legend around here...lolll

the only one who's gonna be laughing is me because DannyBoyCane provides all the legit info

Advertisement

There's your first mistake haha Danny boy knows nothing and tries to get his info off others

Fake insider? Okay pal haha when have I claimed I was an insider...I am stating an opinion of things I have noticed so you must not have followed that whole twitter convo or familiar with Danny Boy. If you don't like my opinion then don't respond to them.

U really think he doesnt know who dbc is?

I'm a fake insider!

hahahahahaha okayyyyy. That's not insider information considering everyone but you has an opinion on DBC's "info."

There's your first mistake haha Danny boy knows nothing and tries to get his info off others

For all we know it could be DBC 2.0! lol

Advertisement
I bet that kid gets all his info from The Cane Report who posts the same info 5 or 6 hours after Pete, Geo and everybody else has announced it.

stay out of this

For all we know it could be DBC 2.0! lol

i could only be so lucky

stay out of this

aww how cute is this little internet tough guy :ambivalence: haha thanks for supplying some entertainment on a slow Friday afternoon

Advertisement
DBC was raped by a bear thats why he is only showing from the chest up. He has to sit on high density memory foam now, and contracted not the swine flu but a bear STD that was mistaken for the swine flu. hahahahahaha

Here you go fam. lol

stay out of this

aww how cute is this little internet tough guy :ambivalence: haha thanks for supplying some entertainment on a slow Friday afternoon

pleasure is all mine

DBC was raped by a bear thats why he is only showing from the chest up. He has to sit on high density memory foam now, and contracted not the swine flu but a bear STD that was mistaken for the swine flu. hahahahahaha

Here you go fam. lol

that's not true

Advertisement
So, DBC not raped and/or killed by a bear?

Go Canes!

DBC did get raped by a bear, however as a result the bear caught some brain disease from DBC, and subsequently died as a result. I am surprised this wasn't reported by TMZ or MSNBC ( I apologize for repeating myself)

There is a rumor going around that DBC will be a keynote speaker at the Democratic National Convention. If he speaks I am sure there will be some Bears Lives Matter people marching outside the convention center. I'll have to call the Rev. Yogi Sharpton for details.

Here you go fam. lol

1) Never have I laughed so hard in my life, so big ups to you [MENTION=10844]Lutzboy247[/MENTION]

2) I will make it a conscientious point to incorporate it's "garbage and rubbish" in all rebuttals

3) Thought DBC was going to jump through the computer, my guy meant business and appeared about that life

4) Realized he wasn't about that life the moment he said if he was being attacked by a bear, he would've "high tailed" it like Carl Lewis...

This is huge, I was under the impression that Carter was a ND lean. Landing him would be huge for this class. Gibson, Edwards, Bandy, Carter, Henderson, and Dean me likey

I'm a fake insider!

hahahahahaha okayyyyy. That's not insider information considering everyone but you has an opinion on DBC's "info."
You don't know **** about WalMart pizza

Advertisement
Back