Am I the only one that when thinking of current Mami QBs, that I only think

nfl scouts came to watch tvd

you're the only one
NFL scouts are fully aware of Garcia as well.
The competition will be nice, but in all honesty, Garcia is at a higher level even though he just got to UM, and was the highest rated QB signed since Kyle Wright...there's a reason for that. With that being said, TVD was rated pretty damned high as well. It is going to be fun to watch

Advertisement
I'm hoping we don't see that competition until next year because King stays healthy. Both could use some cleanup experience before tossing them into the fire.

Van Dyke is still #2 on the depth chart so it looks like the coaches haven’t forgotten about him.

Part of the fun of a message board is predicting and speculation. Of course we already know it has to be earned and decided on the field. In my humble opinion, I think Garcia will be next up next year. I don’t think TVD is good enough to beat him out.

Advertisement
OP will be hyping Jacurri the second he makes a play in the spring game..... People love the shiny and new players.

45-0.
King leads us to a Ship this year.
TVD leads us to a Ship next year and bolts for the NFL.
Garcia leads us to a Ship the next year and bolts for the NFL.

I hope they all get to play a lot. Meaning if we are up big, play the others some serious minutes.

Advertisement
Garcia is different. TVD can play, but Garcia can be elite. He needs to be QB1 in 2022. Don’t play around and possibly let him transfer

Advertisement
I don't see what others see with TVD. Never was impressed & he really really does not look the part either.

Advertisement
Back