Am I the only one that when thinking of current Mami QBs, that I only think

LatinCane

Sophomore
about King and Garcia? I literally have to force myself to remember Tyler Van Dyke. Anyone else? Nothing against TVD but I am noticing this more and more. One more year of D'EK then...?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Garcia seems a step quicker, a bit faster, arm strength is better, arm skills are better, accuracy is about even in the pocket or edge to TVD but Garcia has the edge outside the pocket and on the run.

From the little I have seen, Garcia has the better physical tools and the "IT" factor.

Then again, I know nothing!

Got to earn it on the field.. Garcia hasnt done anything.. Both have to go out and prove it in Hard Rock live action.. not greentree AA status either

Advertisement
This is a battle that begins Spring 2022. It would however be nice to see Lashlee and the offense putting up consistent 40+pt games so we get to see either TVD or Garcia this season.

Oh i love reading think pieces from people who did not watch a minute of spring practices and crowned our 2022 starting QB based off a scripted scrimmage.

Garcia is getting new recruit hype. That’s all.

If next year’s recruit enrolls early, and flashes in the Spring he’ll get the ‘he should start’ board chatter, especially if the Garcia-TVD battle is close and neither looks overwhelmingly like the next Kelly-Kosar-Testaverde-Walsh-Erickson-Dorsey.

Advertisement
Garcia is getting new recruit hype. That’s all.

If next year’s recruit enrolls early, and flashes in the Spring he’ll get the ‘he should start’ board chatter, especially if the Garcia-TVD battle is close and neither looks overwhelmingly like the next Kelly-Kosar-Testaverde-Walsh-Erickson-Dorsey.

BUT WE SHOULD START KIRBY FREEMAN!!

Garcia fits Lashlee's system better. Not saying TVD isn't talented but he was recruited by our prior OC with a totally different system in mind.

Advertisement
Back