Ermon Lane-UM
Tavon Ross-UGA
CJ Worton-UF
Brayden Lenius-WU
Travonte Valentine-UM
Bo-????????

580.jpg

Advertisement
we have four DT committed 2 juco's moten and jenkins. TV just would of been icing on the cake.

Yeah, no........
We needed at least 3 HS DTs and good ones or else we would be back to having the same problem again. In fact I bet the staff would have taken 4 if worthy. Plus we needed two NTs and Moten ain't a NT.

We have been so bad at DT, both in play and recruiting I would be ok taking about 6 per yr until we are dominant there!

JC Jackson-UM
Ermon Lane-UM
Tavon Ross-UGA
CJ Worton-UF
Brayden Lenius-WU
Travonte Valentine-UM
Bo-????????

put the bowl down or at least pass it around a little bit

Why not??? You're probably referring to my Lane and TV predictions....It's rumored that FSU is full pressing Dupre (no. 2 WR in the nation) and they are fully expecting him to sign w/ them over LSU. They already have Rudolph; if they pick up Dupre as well, Lane will be ours. His cousin is coach Barrow and JC Jackson and I fully expect Jackson to be ours. Valentine; I just feel him putting on a LSU back pack during a UM interview and putting 1000% on it is causing for major drama. He likes the attention he's getting but his and his family's heart is still UM. All of his answers COMPLETELY contradicts what he's been saying for the past several months: all of sudden he and Coach Hurlie have a "pretty good" relationship, when before he referred to Coach H as like an uncle to him?? All of a sudden, he found "chemistry" with four So. Fla kids during his LSU visit, when he admitted a couple of months ago he and Moten are boys from way back, yet he doesn't feel the chemistry with our roster FULL of So. Fla kids?? Everything just seem like a true old school U moment when kids used to get other school's hopes up, just to let them know "thanks for the trip but your services are no longer needed." We've been too pessimistic lately as fans and for good reason, but I just see us trending up and expect a rewarding hard finish. Call me a glutton for punishment, but this yr feels quite different from the previous yrs. ESPN will be featuring us,too, so I don't think we will flop this yr. Kids see that playing time is optimum here and they're intrigued to be playing right away and no later than next yr. I agree, we should all be cautiously optimistic, but we shouldn't just think we're not going to get top prospects at the end...."see Howard, Grace, Coley, Burns, Carter all 5-4 star prospects signed at the last minute of NSD ANNNNND ALLLLL were supposed to be elsewhere.

Last edited:
Advertisement
JC Jackson-UM
Ermon Lane-UM
Tavon Ross-UGA
CJ Worton-UF
Brayden Lenius-WU
Travonte Valentine-UM
Bo-????????

I remember how I felt on my first molly

see above post, bruh bruh...and get off that molly...that ish will make you wet.

One his barrow is not his cousin two he worn qualify kid is gonna have a hard time getting into Fsu go figure

JC Jackson-UM
Ermon Lane-UM
Tavon Ross-UGA
CJ Worton-UF
Brayden Lenius-WU
Travonte Valentine-UM
Bo-????????

see above post, bruh bruh...and get off that molly...that ish will make you wet.

One his barrow is not his cousin two he worn qualify kid is gonna have a hard time getting into Fsu go figure

http://www.caneinsider.com/content/2014-wr-has-family-um-coaching-staff-2051/

I might not be Pete, but i dont' just post **** for a reacton. Please read and holla at a n***a my n***a!

Advertisement

I might not be Pete, but i dont' just post **** for a reacton. Please read and holla at a n***a my n***a!

Canes insider source **** you might aswel get your info from DBc

JC Jackson-UM
Ermon Lane-juco
Tavon Ross-UGA
CJ Worton-Miami
Brayden Lenius-WU
Travonte Valentine-lsu
Bo- Bama

Advertisement

Canes insider source **** you might aswel get your info from DBc

So did you read his quote, or are you just looking at the link? Come on bruh...it's cool. I'm not saying dude will be 100% ours....i don't think any of the above names can be considered 100% ours...we're still talking 'bout 17-18yr old kids who got ppl all in their ear. I'm just saying if FSU ain't showing the dude no love like they should and we are and his family is on our staff, and JC commits and one of his good friends HW6is already on the team, why not? Man, str8 up, we've been acting like some str8 Biyatch Crabs on all these message boards. We gotta stop being so negative. At the end of the day, we still the U. We had some F ups in the past; Coker drop the ball by not keeping us stocked, relying on the 2003 class and that was it....Shannon only F'd w/ BTW and burned bridges w/ other So. Fla schools. Golden is trying to build block by block. I don't feel his D Coordinator (whose name I refuse to come from my mouth) but I think this will be make or break. Either way, let's just enjoy the ride and stop being so neg on this piece.

Advertisement
Back