Always Be Closing.......

canesman

Junior
This is how I think it goes down next week...........

Tavon Ross - Miami (I think Georgia is biggest threat. Don't see him at Missouri)

JC Jackson - Miami (Miami of UF. Parents and being only corner in class seals the deal)

David Njoku - Miami (Miami or Ohio State. Gotta feel good because he is hedging on even visiting Ohio State this weekend as planned)

Travonte Valentine - L$U

CJ Worton - UF (Too little too late)

Brayden Lenius - Wash

Not worth discussing anyone else. All other commits stick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tavon Ross - Georgia
JC Jackson - Miami
David Njoku - OSU
Travonte Valentine - L$U
CJ Worton - Miami
Brayden Lenius - Wash
Bo Scarbrough - Won't touch that one. I won't jinx this in anyway.

Tavon Ross - Miami
JC Jackson - Miami
David Njoku - Miami
Travonte Valentine - L$U
CJ Worton - Miami
Brayden Lenius - Wash
Bo Scarbrough - Won't touch that one. I won't jinx this in anyway
Gaillard-Miami I hope

Advertisement
we have four DT committed 2 juco's moten and jenkins. TV just would of been icing on the cake.

No No No...Travonte is most certainly a loss. Regardless what we have committed. He's the best DT in the country and that also happens to be our position of utmost need. Not crippling, but a loss, no doubt.

Advertisement
Grabbing Galliard and Ross from UGA would be huge AND of course Bo knows would be a crazy pull out of Bama territory. I know Saban would be hot if UM came to Bama the last month of crootin and pulled a "Satan" on his a**. I do think there's a slight chance TV takes L$U's "offer" and stays home to buy himself a new bookbag (had an LSU one on his last interview) and some new Canes gear (to keep fresh and rid himself of that Tiger scent)

Advertisement
JC Jackson-UM
Ermon Lane-UM
Tavon Ross-UGA
CJ Worton-UF
Brayden Lenius-WU
Travonte Valentine-UM
Bo-????????

we have four DT committed 2 juco's moten and jenkins. TV just would of been icing on the cake.

Lamont Gaillard is a dominating NT, trust me when I say they don't grow on trees. An if UM can flip him; trust me when I say landing him and Jenkins will be a defining moment 2 years from now when they are both red-shirt sophs controlling the middle of UM's 3-4 defense. Next years 2015 DT/NT class will be weaker than this years class which is why schools that run the 3-4 schemeare stacking up on NT's this year : Bama is taking 3 ( if Matt Elam commits to them) and UGA was/is trying to take 2.

So UM stacking up at position of need is a smart play, also remember a good NT takes at least two years in a S&C offseason program to develop.

Go Canes

Lamont Gaillard is a dominating NT, trust me when I say they don't grow on trees. An if UM can flip him; trust me when I say landing him and Jenkins will be a defining moment 2 years from now when they are both red-shirt sophs controlling the middle of UM's 3-4 defense. Next years 2015 DT/NT class will be weaker than this years class which is why schools that run the 3-4 schemeare stacking up on NT's this year : Bama is taking 3 ( if Matt Elam commits to them) and UGA was/is trying to take 2.

So UM stacking up at position of need is a smart play, also remember a good NT takes at least two years in a S&C offseason program to develop.

Go Canes

Picked Kentucky about 30 mins ago.

Advertisement
Back