Alvin Mathis senior tape

Footage of Mathis stealing home last spring

InfatuatedUnfinishedFlamingo-size_restricted.gif
Did he ever make it? I had to stop watching and go take a leak. I'm an old guy, if you know what I mean.

Advertisement
Man i told u... Lakewood cant even score offensively on a south florida team in the last 8 quarters. Jesuit was Lunch meat for MNW ...21 point lost.

I thought Armwood woulda made it too...

**** my Team got cooked in the playoffs....but a Hollywood team is playing for states right now...**** even the small school Tampa area took L's to south florida teams.

Booker T scored off a muffed punt & a safety off a blocked punt. Lakewood missed 2 FG’s which made the difference in a 9-7 game.

the MNW game was 35-21 deep into the 4th..

I knew Armwood wouldn’t.

Chaminade might be located in “Hollywood” but you & I know..that’s where it stops now 🤣🤣

Booker T scored off a muffed punt & a safety off a blocked punt. Lakewood missed 2 FG’s which made the difference in a 9-7 game.

the MNW game was 35-21 deep into the 4th..

I knew Armwood wouldn’t.

Chaminade might be located in “Hollywood” but you & I know..that’s where it stops now 🤣🤣

Like i told you....This is one of the most watered down Booker T teams in years...they lost like 5 div 1 level guys right b4 the season and still won. If Lakewood aint get em this year...thats all she wrote. Lakewood couldnt even score a td..thats with the Spann kid whos supposed to be a legit prospect. Lakewood held them to their lowest scoring output of the year though so kudos for that.

-Mnw beat them by 2 scores...this is a YOUNG MNW team...That's scary.

- It is what it is with Chaminade...they are located in Hollywood lol. I'll take the two teams from Hollywood to go out there an wreck shop on the west coast.

Like i told you....This is one of the most watered down Booker T teams in years...they lost like 5 div 1 level guys right b4 the season and still won. If Lakewood aint get em this year...thats all she wrote. Lakewood couldnt even score a td..thats with the Spann kid whos supposed to be a legit prospect. Lakewood held them to their lowest scoring output of the year though so kudos for that.

-Mnw beat them by 2 scores...this is a YOUNG MNW team...That's scary.

- It is what it is with Chaminade...they are located in Hollywood lol. I'll take the two teams from Hollywood to go out there an wreck shop on the west coast.

Only reason south Florida is this good is bc of population..they might double Tampa. More talent to pull from...when most of them south fla teams played teams from out of state..they had the entire state looking bad.

Booker T still has more D1 talent than Lakewood. Lakewood had a horrible offense all year long. That’s not a Lakewood team from like their past years either. Very average team that over achieved.

Nothing scary about MNW..ask Lowendes county how scary they were...put a running clock on their overrated ***. & We (Jesuit) are a young team also. we’ll be back next year..we’ll see.

Advertisement
Only reason south Florida is this good is bc of population..they might double Tampa. More talent to pull from...when most of them south fla teams played teams from out of state..they had the entire state looking bad.

Booker T still has more D1 talent than Lakewood. Lakewood had a horrible offense all year long. That’s not a Lakewood team from like their past years either. Very average team that over achieved.

Nothing scary about MNW..ask Lowendes county how scary they were...put a running clock on their overrated ***. & We (Jesuit) are a young team also. we’ll be back next year..we’ll see.

- It has nothing to do with Population. South Florida has THE BEST FOOTBALL in the COUNTRY. It starts from the optomist levels. Your from here you should know that. I like Tampa ball though honestly...i like when we recruit kids out that way.

- I thought Lakewood would be pretty good..didnt know they played above their level this year.

- Lowndes is a different beast. When you play teams that are in those larger counties with less schools...and have kids tht played together from 8 yrs old in the same system..they will always be tough. Sort of like a Lakeland.

LMAO NW is going to be BETTER next year. We were expecting a fall off in MNW play as they didnt have a qb....they ran lil Tiger out there as a 9th grader and got him varisty experience...he will only get better.
- Alot of their main players are back next year. When they sprinkle in a few transFers..they'll be cooking. I believe that whole ol is back next year as well. The wr core will be back. On defense their back 7 was loaded with underclassmen. Only lose Delancy really. Feel bad for yall having to be int hat classification with them...**** my alma mater sits in it with STA...with basically only a puncher's chance of beating them no matter how loaaded we get.

- It has nothing to do with Population. South Florida has THE BEST FOOTBALL in the COUNTRY. It starts from the optomist levels. Your from here you should know that. I like Tampa ball though honestly...i like when we recruit kids out that way.

- I thought Lakewood would be pretty good..didnt know they played above their level this year.

- Lowndes is a different beast. When you play teams that are in those larger counties with less schools...and have kids tht played together from 8 yrs old in the same system..they will always be tough. Sort of like a Lakeland.

LMAO NW is going to be BETTER next year. We were expecting a fall off in MNW play as they didnt have a qb....they ran lil Tiger out there as a 9th grader and got him varisty experience...he will only get better.
- Alot of their main players are back next year. When they sprinkle in a few transFers..they'll be cooking. I believe that whole ol is back next year as well. The wr core will be back. On defense their back 7 was loaded with underclassmen. Only lose Delancy really. Feel bad for yall having to be int hat classification with them...**** my alma mater sits in it with STA...with basically only a puncher's chance of beating them no matter how loaaded we get.

the STATE of Florida is the best football in the country. South Florida carries the mantle so I’ll give you that.

Im not saying it’s all population but you can’t say it has nothing to do with talent when South Florida (Broward, Dade, Palm Beach) has 6 MILLION PEOPLE. this area (Pinellas, Pasco, & Pinellas) only has 3 million. That’s DOUBLE the talent pool. Broward, Dade, Palm Beach individually have more people than Hillsborough county bruh.

the STATE of Florida is the best football in the country. South Florida carries the mantle so I’ll give you that.

Im not saying it’s all population but you can’t say it has nothing to do with talent when South Florida (Broward, Dade, Palm Beach) has 6 MILLION PEOPLE. this area (Pinellas, Pasco, & Pinellas) only has 3 million. That’s DOUBLE the talent pool. Broward, Dade, Palm Beach individually have more people than Hillsborough county bruh.

Thats true..but how much is there with Manatee, Polk, Hernando, Sarasota because i lump all that into West FLA/TAMPA region.

Again though...i like recruiting That Area and think we should keep a foot that way.....Whats strange as **** to me is how we kind of cracked open Jacksonville/Duval who has NEVER been our recruiting ground..**** we are in there every other class taking top guys from that area.

Thats true..but how much is there with Manatee, Polk, Hernando, Sarasota because i lump all that into West FLA/TAMPA region.

Herando might be but they have less that 200k people. The others aren’t.

That’s like saying the counties of brevard, st Lucie, & Collier are considered south fla.

Again though...i like recruiting That Area and think we should keep a foot that way.....Whats strange as **** to me is how we kind of cracked open Jacksonville/Duval who has NEVER been our recruiting ground..**** we are in there every other class taking top guys from that area.

agreed..it was stupid for Manny to not keep Hartley on staff for that reason alone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back