Al's closing percentage.....

canesman

Junior
When he gets a kid on campus is amazing....

Check it out this year so far....

November 30
JuCo TE Beau Sandland (committed after visit)
LB Alex Figueroa (committed after visit)

December 7
JuCo LB Devante Bond (committed after visit)
OL Hunter Knighton (committed after visit)
LB Jermaine Grace (will likely commit next week)
WR Stacy Coley (Undecided)
DE Alquadin Muhammad (committed after visit)

December 15
OL Sonny Odogwu (committed after visit)

January 18
ATH Ray Lewis III (committed)
OL Alex Gall (committed)
TE Standish Dobard (committed)
RB Alex Collins
S Jamal Carter (committed)
DB Artie Burns (committed)
QB Kevin Olsen (committed)
OL Denver Kirkland
DT Keith Bryant
DT Jaynard Bostwick

Golden is the most efficient recruiter in the nation. The guy knows what he is doing......let it play out.

Advertisement
Uh huh.

That's why back in September when a few people called me a moron for saying Collins would still end up here, I just kinda shook my head. Give this dude time and see what happens. He's a ******* closer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
golden's proved to be a pretty good recruiter, but i don't get the fascination this board has with acting like he's superhuman. i mean, i understand the desire, but i still roll my eyes nonetheless.

good percentage is nice.

but to tell you the truth i would much rather see those visits littered with top 300 type prospects if for no other reason
than to give us a shot. i know the class is intended to be small, but if more top prospects made their way to campus we would
increase our chances dramatically (a la AQM) and if ballers want to come, we make room for them.

but his closing percentage is impressive none the less.

my .02

The fascination comes from the kids he's recruited fielding a team with a .500 record that has been under threat of double-secret probation since he's been here. After Coker and Shannon, it's about as far down the other end of the scale as you could get recruiting-wise. When sanctions come out, his handcuffs will be off.

Advertisement
Al is a monster compared to what we've had, but there are still some gaps in the fence built around so Fla. Winning cures everything...

golden's proved to be a pretty good recruiter, but i don't get the fascination this board has with acting like he's superhuman. i mean, i understand the desire, but i still roll my eyes nonetheless.

Then you clearly don't understand how much of a disadvantage he recruits from. He has to work twice as hard just to get on a level playing field.

Advertisement
Back