Al's Birthday is today

Advertisement
From trayone gray
@Godschild__choc: Happy birthday to the Man who believed in me when most didn't. Best coach in college football. I'll go to war bout Coach G [MENTION=6532]golden[/MENTION]Al

From Raphael Kirby
@killaXkirb: Happy bday to [MENTION=6532]golden[/MENTION]Al 💯 from the squuuuuaaaaaad!!! Turn up!! Hands down the best coach you'll come across 😎 http://twitter.com/killaXkirb/status/617351088639995904/photo/1

Advertisement
I hope the guy has a fantastic day with those that he not only cares about, but those who care for him. Football is just a game and people take it far to seriously at times. Yes, I wish he was a better coach, but every year is a gift and I have no issue wishing him happy birthday.

It is great they love Golden but they are confusing his likeability as a person for being a good coach.

BBB

Advertisement
Happy B-Day Alfred.................may this be your last one in S. Fl.

Happy birthday coach. Here's hoping before you blew out the candles you wished for the strength to close out games instead of coaching not to lose. Probably a great dude behind closed doors. But that's not where we are right now, so...

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hope the guy has a fantastic day with those that he not only cares about, but those who care for him. Football is just a game and people take it far to seriously at times. Yes, I wish he was a better coach, but every year is a gift and I have no issue wishing him happy birthday.
Well said.

Advertisement
Lick my balls Gorlden. You're a poser, a hack, a thief and a destroyer of careers.

I hope you have a terrible day and you start going bald.

Advertisement
Back