• Yes, Kosi gets revenge and whoops Uvag's ***

Votes: 115 74.2%
  • No, Kosi pulls a 2018 and chokes again, against the mighty Cavaliers

Votes: 40 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
Does Kosi lead us to victory on Friday night? I will vote fist and I say yes. I am excited for him and hope he gets it done.

Advertisement
110_300x300_Front_Color-White.jpg

Advertisement
Does Kosi lead us to victory on Friday night? I will vote fist and I say yes. I am excited for him and hope he gets it done.
Right now I imagine Bronco Mend. and his staff are sitting in the UVA media room going over Miami film and they are just laughing their asses off right now--the kind of laughter you get when your sides hurt and you can't take no more. I wish I could listen in as they get to the CMU film reel where we line up 7 offensive linemen and CMU blitzes with 3 and they still get to our quarterback. Tears in eyes; sides being split.

N’Kosi will play his game. It’s the Corches I’m not sure about. Specifically, Enos and his early withdrawal methods.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have absolutely no idea how we're going to play. Maybe suck bad, maybe we suck, but not bad enough to lose. Who knows.

Advertisement
I have a feeling this game will go down like Pitt last year when it looked like a sure loss, we play our best. This team is puzzling because they find ways to lose. If Jarren is a little more honest about his injury or coaches spot it better, we would wipe the floor with Va Tech. UNC and UF could both have been wins. The offense puts up good yards and we still find ways to lose. I just feel strongly this week with Nkosi we start quicker and it's gonna be our best game. Don't know if that will continue going forward afterwards

Advertisement
Back