Alright Fella's, take your position!

Does Kosi lead us to a Victory?

• Yes, Kosi gets revenge and whoops Uvag's ***

Votes: 115 74.2%
  • No, Kosi pulls a 2018 and chokes again, against the mighty Cavaliers

Votes: 40 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win!

Please............

Advertisement
Agree. Unless it’s one with the dancers.
pole dancer.gif

Advertisement
Agrred about too many other things going on to overcome. Kosi's play will matter, but it won't matter.

I've already put down serious money on UVA so I'm going with Miami absolutely not covering the ridiculous line (UVA +2.5). I also don't think Miami losing is contingent on Perry choking so I didn't vote...........don't like the options.

This is a top secondary we're facing. Kosi and his inability to move off his first read and tendency to force the ball will cost us probably twice. But I do think we'll put up points. The most the UVA D has allowed all year is 28. I think we get close to that but still lose becasue this defense is a train-wreck.

I think they'll get him a few times, but I believe somewhere in there is an elite college QB. He was struggling last year, but I still feel if we stuck with him he'd have made some plays and pulled through with an ugly W. The couldn't do squat on our D last year. Won't be the case this year, but I think Perry pulls out a W. I'm going with 24/38 for 388 3TD 2 INT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OL gives up 8 sacks

butch barry ends his career by beginning it basically

holy fck is he horrible

He’s not getting benched this time. I’m sure he’s happy just to have the chance to play again. Let’s see how much better he has actually gotten under Enos.

I bet Kosi wins

Advertisement
Back